Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I opted with the Sylvania as they are the right fit and its plug and play.

I do not have the need for the dual color one.
Thanks...I thought maybe you had tried. I like the Sylvania but the best I can find so far is $69. We don't have an O'Reillys.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Thanks...I thought maybe you had tried. I like the Sylvania but the best I can find so far is $69. We don't have an O'Reillys.

They have it in ost auto parts store, even at WalMart.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
wow!

Buy it at O'Reilly's and get it delivered then

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
They're at $69.99 but the website keeps trying to get me to select my location and stores within 10-miles...there are none even choosing a larger city. I'll keep shopping for other bulbs and keep my eye on these to see if the price drops in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
No issues so far I take it? How long have you had them in? They look bright.
I literally just put them in as I took the photos. Time will tell but the yellow 3k fogs were fine. Yes, they are very bright but not blinding bright. It's cold here in Chicago so the phone was fogging up the lenses while in my hands which kind of exaggerates how bright they are.

·
Registered
2018 Focus RS
12 Posts
I literally just put them in as I took the photos. Time will tell but the yellow 3k fogs were fine. Yes, they are very bright but not blinding bright. It's cold here in Chicago so the phone was fogging up the lenses while in my hands which kind of exaggerates how bright they are.
Just ordered a pair, excited to see how it will brighten my Chicago winter night drives (y)

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
360 Posts
Just ordered a pair, excited to see how it will brighten my Chicago winter night drives (y)

You two live near each other.

Barksie where the have you been? They let me out for good behavior :) :):)

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
360 Posts
Lol it's winter man, everyone is babying their cars while I'm out here waiting for fresh snow to go hoon some empty lots. I should be asking where y'all have been XD
I didn’t notice anyone here on FocusRS.org I didn’t know if anyone still had there cars. I haven’t dry my RS since Rock Bottom in Lombard...LOL

·
Registered
183 Posts
I didn’t notice anyone here on FocusRS.org I didn’t know if anyone still had there cars. I haven’t dry my RS since Rock Bottom in Lombard...LOL
Man, idk how you guys have the will power to just let your car sit in a garage but everyone enjoys cars in a different way. Each mile I put on this car adds to the enjoyment of owning it.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got the Sylvanias based on this thread and there is no way that they fit. The housing opening is too small for the led housing to fit in. My car is a 2018, how the hell did other people get these to fit?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts