Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I see how it is...

Have a good trip!
I forgot you were from the RS forums haha. Thought you were a local guy. My nerd dream is complete. There are pokestops here. When I checked a website that mapped them out it showed none here. Already caught a heracross too

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I forgot you were from the RS forums haha. Thought you were a local guy. My nerd dream is complete. There are pokestops here. When I checked a website that mapped them out it showed none here. Already caught a heracross too
No worries. I'll have a lot of travel coming up next year so you guys will hopefully get some cool stuff while I'm running around.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Safe travels gentlemen.

Any other forurm members that does P GO, don't be shy and join us!

·
Registered
131 Posts
@nicklulu and @Hoonigan we are hitting best friends tomorrow. I'll send you guys a PM with my phone # if you guys wanna use a lucky egg when I send the gift. It'll be in the afternoon most likely around 1:30 ish pacific time

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You guys better be opening up your gift!

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts
@nicklulu and @Hoonigan we are hitting best friends tomorrow. I'll send you guys a PM with my phone # if you guys wanna use a lucky egg when I send the gift. It'll be in the afternoon most likely around 1:30 ish pacific time
Just happened with the best friends, @eglove I'm currently jammed up with 9 eggs right now. After physical therapy yesterday for my knee I've been a bit slow with getting out. @nicklulu should be next since I have .6km to hatch another egg.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm an idiot and sent the eggs last night like a retard cause I'm so used to sending them so I missed out on the double XP from both you guys :) only 200,000 combined instead of 400,000.I've been so excited for that XP for weeks

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
lol, should you have more than 2 candies if you walked Ted for 21.1 km?

·
Registered
131 Posts
^ what phil said. I've been walking my 5km guys for a while now. I've got quite a few that are over 100km walked lol. Stupid rare candy nerf

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts
lol, should you have more than 2 candies if you walked Ted for 21.1 km?
I actually ended up with 28.3 km during my weekly walk and received 3 bonus candies. I've been powering up Ted once I got 4 candies and I finally have him over 2500 CP now.

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts

8.1km before Monday and I’ll pass the 50km for the week.

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts

I hit 50km today thanks to wearing my iWatch this week.

·
Super Moderator
16,039 Posts

Got this sorted today.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts