Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm also in SE MI, have been for 10 years now, but grew up outside of Buffalo, NY. I just ordered my RS from Pat Milliken at MSRP :cool:. My order is SB, RS2 and sunroof. I was gonna get the forged wheels, but figured I'd save the dough for a set of winter wheels and tires and passed on the OEM winter wheel and tire pkg because of its price too. I've always been into fast Fords and am a big rally fan, so this car fit the bill perfectly for me. I'll be selling my 2012 Mustang 5.0 come spring time too to make room for the RS if anyone is interested. It's gonna be a long winter waiting for my RS, but so excited!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi all, I'm also in SE MI, have been for 10 years now, but grew up outside of Buffalo, NY. I just ordered my RS from Pat Milliken at MSRP :cool:. My order is SB, RS2 and sunroof. I was gonna get the forged wheels, but figured I'd save the dough for a set of winter wheels and tires and passed on the OEM winter wheel and tire pkg because of its price too. I've always been into fast Fords and am a big rally fan, so this car fit the bill perfectly for me. I'll be selling my 2012 Mustang 5.0 come spring time too to make room for the RS if anyone is interested. It's gonna be a long winter waiting for my RS, but so excited!! :eek:
Welcome, fellow Michigander!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome! That makes at least four of us now in the Detroit metro area that will have SB's. Can't wait for a meet/photo shoot! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
tbone
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing