Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning and hello everyone!! On Monday of this week I ordered my 2016 RS in Arctic white, no moonroof with the RS2 package. I've told myself for the last 10 years that if Ford ever sold this car in the states I would own one. Well they are and I will :eek: Located just outside of Detroit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cool! Im in Plymouth. Will see you around town. Will be in the faster color, NB.

A few weeks ago I was getting on Hines drive and behind me was a full street ready black RS. It didnt have cal computers or any clading. I wanted him to pass but got off earlier.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Cool! Im in Plymouth. Will see you around town. Will be in the faster color, NB.

A few weeks ago I was getting on Hines drive and behind me was a full street ready black RS. It didnt have cal computers or any clading. I wanted him to pass but got off earlier.
I would have flipped a ***** and caught back up to them.

·
Registered
286 Posts

No Vdog, my NB will be the fastest in Plymouth. Hope to see you around this spring maybe by Kellogg Park

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whoaaa?! No way.:) Will have to figure out a secret wave (like the bikers and jeepers).

I almost drove off the road when I saw it. I bet it resides at the SVT building by the Lions training building. Wanted to go and just check.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Shelby now, but just moved there from northern Dearborn Heights. Mine's Shadow Black but we're gonna have a big RS chapter here in SE MI!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was lucky enough to find a dealer allocation, Bill Brown Ford. They had a drawing to determine who was getting the first order and I was the lucky winner! Im a little sad that I have to sell the ST but what a better way to upgrade ya know?! Im excited to see a large presence in SE MI. It is Ford country after all!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a dealer allocation, Bill Brown Ford. They had a drawing to determine who was getting the first order and I was the lucky winner! Im a little sad that I have to sell the ST but what a better way to upgrade ya know?! Im excited to see a large presence in SE MI. It is Ford country after all!
These are my feelings exactly. I love my ST. I'll miss it, maybe...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe... lol

Prior to my ST I had a Speed3 and prior to that I had a Gen 1 CTS-V. Every time I say I'm going to "miss that car" and in each case I didn't give it another thought :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be honest, there was quite the ordeal with BB and the ridiculous dealer mark-up. There were politely reminded that in the last 14 months my wife and I have bought 3 cars from them and the RS making #4. They actually came around and sold me the car at MSRP.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Sometimes you just have to fight. They are like bullies - not used to someone punching back. Congrats on the MSRP deal, and welcome!

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts