Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I think it's a typo, but for someone who is sick of maintaining black, I would welcome it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely a typo. Colors announced by Ford will be black, white, blue, gray. Yellow with the black rims wouldn't look bad though.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely a typo. Colors announced by Ford will be black, white, blue, gray. Yellow with the black rims wouldn't look bad though.
i dunno guys. those colors were announced at the euro debut. these articles from yesterday are the first with info on the us release. we will see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd be ok with swapping my Yellow ST for a Yellow RS :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Then again, I may wait for the 2nd year to see if they come out with that sexy green!!! :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
yellow was an error for sure. the article also said the Brembo brakes are blue on all the RS regardless of color. I highly doubt any OEM would make a yellow car with blue brakes. Also explains why we sadly won't get a red RS. Same issue, no one will make a car with blue brake calipers on a red car.

·
Registered
225 Posts
yellow was an error for sure. the article also said the Brembo brakes are blue on all the RS regardless of color. I highly doubt any OEM would make a yellow car with blue brakes. Also explains why we sadly won't get a red RS. Same issue, no one will make a car with blue brake calipers on a red car.
Peter Parker would. So there's at least one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Four colors will be available when the Focus RS goes on sale in the spring of 2016. These include Nitrous Blue, as seen on this car, along with Frozen White, Stealth Grey, and Shadow Black. Three of these four colors will be available only on the RS. No matter which color you choose, the Brembo brake calipers will also come in a Ford-friendly shade of bright blue.
From: Omar Odeh, product marketing manager for the fiery Focus RS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Memphis
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing