Ford Focus RS Forum banner

What is the Focus RS market gender demographic - Are you female?

• I'm female and am buying or plan to buy a Focus RS

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • I'm NOT female and am buying or plan to buy a Focus RS

Votes: 140 87.5%
  • I am female and not buying a Focus RS because it is excessive and irrelevant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am NOT female and not buying a Focus RS because it is excessive and irrelevant

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm female and you guys are creeping me out!

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear plenty of XY (boy) chromo tones posting - are there any XX chromosome finer gender RS fans?

Are you in the market for an RS or browsing?

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
ehtosguy,

Good question, some avatars look female but you can't tell.

I went to a wedding in December and my nephew was there with his new girlfriend. He is a really tall guy, 6' 5" and his girlfriend in heels was the same height. She was trim and pretty nice looking but that is not what I liked about her. She was a national car show representative for Chevrolet and travels all around the United States going to car shows. Had very interesting discussion with her about cars; she actually was very knowledgeable about cars and besides Chevy's we even talked about the RS.

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sh!t that was a quick reply!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
My mom keeps saying that she is in the market for a new car and is thinking about a Ford, but she has ruled out the RS because it is "just a four door hatchback" and "too boring." She's thinking about a GT350 instead.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Can we implement Rule #22 on this site? Urban Dictionary: Rule/Law #22
Man! Phew. I thought I was done for sailing too close to the wind and braking forum rules by almost saying rude words.

Nope sorry. Fully PC today. I might as well hide under a rock - This is a legit question not a perv session.
Ladies, Don't be put off by these degen XY members.

My Wife, barely tolerates my motos & cars fetish. She would vote option #3.

And no, you're not gonna' see what size cup she wears. I will!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I honestly think I will see more female drivers with a RS then on the forums. I see a very diverse group driving the ST from seniors above 65, lady and Gent, to people in their teens. I think we have about 7 or 8 girls in our area ST group and a lot in our area Focus group, close to about 30%. We will just have to wait and see once the meets start happening, but again like forums not everyone goes to meets or joins a group who owns one.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Out of all the groups I've come across on Facebook and forums, I'm the only female I've seen so far -_- lol
Don't despair, there's more of you out there! Via the Texas thread:

Hi, Gina here! I'm in DFW, ordered RS1, Nitrous Blue, Moonroof from Patriot Ford in Purcell, Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Man! Phew. I thought I was done for sailing too close to the wind and braking forum rules by almost saying rude words.

Nope sorry. Fully PC today. I might as well hide under a rock - This is a legit question not a perv session.
Ladies, Don't be put off by these degen XY members.

My Wife, barely tolerates my motos & cars fetish. She would vote option #3.

And no, you're not gonna' see what size cup she wears. I will!
Since when did it become non-PC to give respect to female drivers? Usually it's the opposite. Besides, you didn't invoke rule 22 until this post when you mentioned your wife....

Mikaela would most likely out drive everyone on this forum

·
Registered
520 Posts
My ex girlfriend drove a 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 with a Cobb tune. Soon before we broke up, she mentioned looking to upgrade to something with AWD and mentioned the STI (hatch at the time). I don't know what she ended up getting (if anything), but I still have her contact info so if she winds up with a Focus RS I may just try to get back together with her :cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Since when did it become non-PC to give respect to female drivers? Usually it's the opposite. Besides, you didn't invoke rule 22 until this post when you mentioned your wife....

Mikaela would most likely out drive everyone on this forum
Assuming we're talking about her type of racing, probably. But I would like to think I could put a whooping on her in drag racing, been doing it for almost 13 years now lol.

1395180_10201475367779641_245894768_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'm female, and I have one on order, unscheduled. Out of all the groups I've come across on Facebook and forums, I'm the only female I've seen so far -_- lol
I have a female friend over in the UK that has an RS on order. Girls are real guys... believe me. This is the internet after all.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My daughter currently drives a 2015 FoST RS3 & I know once I get my RS she will be wanting to drive it. She already hounds me about it weekly; asking when will I be getting it and when can I teach her to drift after I get it! LOL

B1.jpg

So there is one more RS female drive to add to the list; just not an owner! The RS will be ALL DAD's Car!!!!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts