Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, does anybody has ordered parts from the focusrsshop? www.focusrsshop.com

I have placed order on clutch + flywheel couple days ago but status of the order is not updating. I wrote them a message in chat and send an email but got no reply. It's good that I have paid through paypal and will be able to claim if no delivery happens.

Just wanted to have some feedback before I will open a dispute. Or should I wait little bit.

ps. I'm sorry if I posted it in wrong place, please it to correct one if necessary. Thanks

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Use search, these guys are notorious for slow turnaround and shi7 communication

·
Registered
558 Posts
Dead. Was probably a good spot to get parts back in 2016/early 17 but it's literally a drop ship website with terrible customer service, dated parts on the website and horrible reviews. Avoid at all costs.
Yep, guy used to be super responsive back in the early days. I don't remember what year it was that he started to slow down and it looks like he's gotten worse since then. I'm pretty sure he admitted that running the store was a part time job at best.

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
527 Posts
I thought he was an RS owner and enthusiast, and spun the shop up as a side-business to help provide parts. I had ordered a bunch of items from him when I got mine ~16 months ago, but I did start having issues a few months later and started ordering parts elsewhere. I was able to get a hold of him back then by phone to get a refund.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yeah, that was a bunch of others sentiment as well. He cashed in when websites weren't really carrying RS parts. Instead of closing shop, he's left it up and basically fooks everyone who wants timely responses and shipping. Dispute, and go elsewhere. As a Canadian I use raptor racing a lot. They're awesome.

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
527 Posts
Yeah, that was a bunch of others sentiment as well. He cashed in when websites weren't really carrying RS parts. Instead of closing shop, he's left it up and basically fooks everyone who wants timely responses and shipping. Dispute, and go elsewhere. As a Canadian I use raptor racing a lot. They're awesome.
I haven't ordered anything from Raptor Racing yet, but they were very responsive to emailed questions I had about certain types of products no longer sold in the US. So I will for sure at least order those things from them :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ordered from raptor racing couple of weeks ago they sent the part out same day. Super happy with them
George is fantastic I've dealt with him for my entire build! Recenrly I had troubles finding a pro charger rep locally for my wife's 4runner. George was able to get one for me even though he's never sold them. Cannot appreciate him enough!

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts
Raptor offered free shipping for orders over $299 Canadian peanuts. I made sure to break that to get the deal. George emailed me himself to let me know that since I live in the middle of nowhere, for some reason the freight cost was more than typical. He fronted the cost of shipping on his own accord without any expectation of me to pay, and was extremely upfront about the whole thing. Nothing but respect and I will always go there for my parts first.

·
Registered
2017 Stealth Grey Ford Focus RS
7 Posts
I ordered EBC brakes at the beginning of October and tried to cancel the order several times via e-mail, messenger, and leaving voicemails (I needed brake pads before my Deals Gap run) and never heard anything. Then the pads randomly showed up at my house 2 days before my trip.

I used CJPonyParts, got 6% off, and had Hawk Pads within 3 business days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts