Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a stealth grey RS2 with the head gasket issue taken care of. Preferably less than 45k miles and mostly stock. Located in Cleveland but willing to drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m looking for a stealth grey RS2 with the head gasket issue taken care of. Preferably less than 45k miles and mostly stock. Located in Cleveland but willing to drive.
Hi,
My wife and I are selling our RS and came upon your add. It is not stealth gray but is Frozen White low miles(30,000) and in perfect condition.(head gasket taken care of) It was just posted this week on car.com. search add #13154535 zip code 60107 and take a look at full specs. We live 30 miles west of Chicago and have enclosed trailer and willing to Trailer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
My wife and I are selling our RS and came upon your add. It is not stealth gray but is Frozen White low miles(30,000) and in perfect condition.(head gasket taken care of) It was just posted this week on car.com. search add #13154535 zip code 60107 and take a look at full specs. We live 30 miles west of Chicago and have enclosed trailer and willing to Trailer.
Thank you, I just sent you a private message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts