Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if my searching has not turned up much in my area of the country but I am looking to order a Focus RS at or very close to MSRP can anyone direct me to a good dealer for this?

My local dealerships are asking big premiums at the moment.

I am willing to travel a state or two if needed.

Thanks Russ

Washington State Seattle area

·
Registered
213 Posts
Probably not MSRP but Corwin Ford in Pasco has voiced a real apprehensiveness to charging more than MSRP, of course they charged another individual some upcharge I doubt it would be like anything you were being charged in Seattle. Contact Nathan @ Corwin Ford (888) 379-9774

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Probably not MSRP but Corwin Ford in Pasco has voiced a real apprehensiveness to charging more than MSRP, of course they charged another individual some upcharge I doubt it would be like anything you were being charged in Seattle. Contact Nathan @ Corwin Ford (888) 379-9774
So this is who I can buy a GT350R from for about MSRP? That would be a steal given the production numbers! haha

It's awesome that I can easily find a GT350 for barely more than MSRP.. in some cases less than the same dealer has said for the RS, yet they are VERY limited production for 2015.

·
Registered
213 Posts
So this is who I can buy a GT350R from for about MSRP? That would be a steal given the production numbers! haha

It's awesome that I can easily find a GT350 for barely more than MSRP.. in some cases less than the same dealer has said for the RS, yet they are VERY limited production for 2015.
The largest dealership in SE Washington is still quite backwoods in terms of the bigger picture. I am glad they are being allocated 2-3 RS's. The "demographic" in these parts aren't really seeking a car like the GT350R :p.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Apologies if my searching has not turned up much in my area of the country but I am looking to order a Focus RS at or very close to MSRP can anyone direct me to a good dealer for this?

My local dealerships are asking big premiums at the moment.

I am willing to travel a state or two if needed.

Thanks Russ

Washington State Seattle area
Can get you MSRP+1500 and probably drop ship it to a dealer near you. The dealer is in Southern California. PM me if you want details.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sending you a PM. Ford of Bellevue may be able to work with you to get you one at MSRP.

They sold all of their allocated cars (partly thanks to me lol), and are working with the regional rep to get more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone, I have sent some additional Emails out to dealerships after responding to PM's etc. Still nothing solid, but working on it...
Russ

·
Registered
118 Posts
Any luck? Still looking in Western WA too. Talked to Enumclaw today and after more than an hour they came back with $10,000 over, LMAO! Riverside in Sumner said $2,000 over but I still bailed. I can travel easy so if anyone finds any scraps left at MSRP please let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Eastgate Ford in Issaquah said:

...I spoke with my GM and it looks like we are slotted to get 3 of the Focus RS's. Based on availability it looks like there will be a $5,000 premium on them. We do not have details on the individual vehicles that we will be getting as of yet.
I politely declined.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Bruce Titus Ford in Port Orchard, Harris Ford in Lynnwood, and the Ford dealership in Yakima I can't remember the name of. Those were the three I was waiting for before my dealership sold to me at MSRP. Every other dealership I spoke to in the area wanted at least $2k over.

You can try Korum Ford in Puyallup but last I heard they sold all allocations and had at least one person in line for later deliveries.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bruce Titus does not have any allocated cars. I have a retail order submitted through them. So far they are awesome to work with, but no allocations means no car in the near future.

Bruce Titus Ford in Port Orchard, Harris Ford in Lynnwood, and the Ford dealership in Yakima I can't remember the name of. Those were the three I was waiting for before my dealership sold to me at MSRP. Every other dealership I spoke to in the area wanted at least $2k over.

You can try Korum Ford in Puyallup but last I heard they sold all allocations and had at least one person in line for later deliveries.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pierre Ford is where I got mine ordered. They had 6 allocated to them. (they own Harris BTW) I ordered the 5th one yesterday. PM me if you want the contact I used. Mgr not salesman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
DICEMAN
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing