Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot since only a few were made, but I'm searching for the Rally Innovations light plate with the 4 Baja Designs pods.

Hoping someone never got around to installing them, and would be willing to sell the kit.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I know it's a long shot since only a few were made, but I'm searching for the Rally Innovations light plate with the 4 Baja Designs pods.

Hoping someone never got around to installing them, and would be willing to sell the kit.

View attachment 353896
Part number: FO-R4S-LTP-01

I asked the same question last year and I was not able to find one.

I reached out to Rally Innovations, IIRC if we want them to do a new group buy its a minimum of 20 units.

They can do a simplified design which is $650, but it wont look the same. so I told them we would prefer the one above and its $1,050.

·
Registered
47 Posts

View attachment 353896
I've got one of them but it's installed on my RS currently. I'm slightly considering selling it for a truck as I'm moving to CO here in the next few months. Don't hold your breath, but if I decide to go that route I can message you

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I've got one of them but it's installed on my RS currently. I'm slightly considering selling it for a truck as I'm moving to CO here in the next few months. Don't hold your breath, but if I decide to go that route I can message you
View attachment 353899

Sell the lighting kit!

But don't sell your RS, you'll miss it!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
View attachment 353899
Won't hold my breath, but please keep me in mind if you do!

I reached out to Rally Innovations, IIRC if we want them to do a new group buy its a minimum of 20 units.

They can do a simplified design which is $650, but it wont look the same. so I told them we would prefer the one above and its $1,050.
Might be time to reach out again and see if the 20 required orders can go down a bit. I've reached out in the past on instagram, and they kind of just said maybe in the futre, but nothing that sounded promising.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts

Man, for that kind of money, a DIY doesn’t sound bad. Lights are not rare, how hard could it be?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I bet I would!

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sell the lighting kit!

But don't sell your RS, you'll miss it!
I know I would but I'm also not in the position to start building a fleet of cars (wife's call, not mine) as we don't yet own property. My RS has been a fun daily but I've never tracked or AutoX'd (too risk averse with it being my only car) so a truck would fit better in my lifestyle these days - looking for a used Raptor or new 2022 Tundra TuRD. Decisions decisions....

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I know I would but I'm also not in the position to start building a fleet of cars (wife's call, not mine) as we don't yet own property. My RS has been a fun daily but I've never tracked or AutoX'd (too risk averse with it being my only car) so a truck would fit better in my lifestyle these days - looking for a used Raptor or new 2022 Tundra TuRD. Decisions decisions....

Chop the back and put a truck bed:

Done and done!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Man, for that kind of money, a DIY doesn’t sound bad. Lights are not rare, how hard could it be?
Yikes! Was thinking the same thing! Brings out the Red Green in me!

No need for all that exspence, and fancy schmancy mounting hardware! Grab some stainless wire, zip ties, duck tape, and "any gauge" wire lying around. Then; scrounge yard and garage sales (and your attic) for a set of those giant 60s style Christmas tree bulbs. There ya go! DIY kit! :cool:

@nicklulu----good idea; my first choice woulda been a Ranchero/RS hybrid! See above! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Yikes! Was thinking the same thing! Brings out the Red Green in me!

No need for all that exspence, and fancy schmancy mounting hardware! Grab some stainless wire, zip ties, duck tape, and "any gauge" wire lying around. Then; scrounge yard and garage sales (and your attic) for a set of those giant 60s style Christmas tree bulbs. There ya go! DIY kit! :cool:

@nicklulu----good idea; my first choice woulda been a Ranchero/RS hybrid! See above! :LOL:
Something tells me, God blessed mankind, by not making us neighbors!...
FF1A2989-A95C-4130-9928-431D4D2C8B07.jpeg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts