Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an st and want to swap inter coolers with an rs fmic.

i have read several successful swaps and I really like the idea of keeping a relatively oem car.

I imagine there are several of you with these just sitting around after you swapped for aem piece. Hit me up with anything you might have. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,814 Posts

i have read several successful swaps and I really like the idea of keeping a relatively oem car.

I imagine there are several of you with these just sitting around after you swapped for aem piece. Hit me up with anything you might have. Thanks!

Location?

·
Premium Member
4,814 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,597 Posts
I just completed the ban.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here is one on ebay $199.99 100% seller rating

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I have and intercooler if you are still interested. Let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got mine here in Jackson Wy. And our transport driver goes to Salt Lake area a couple times a month, free shipping..

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

Check for sale section
Bloke just listed one with pipes for $50

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I think it’s pretty cool y’all I’m sorry if this is taboo I recently bought an st as well and every time I try to look for parts I get blasted with scams. If it’s not too sacreligious I am also looking for an intercooler and came to scope y’all out

·
Premium Member
4,814 Posts
So I think it’s pretty cool y’all I’m sorry if this is taboo I recently bought an st as well and every time I try to look for parts I get blasted with scams. If it’s not too sacreligious I am also looking for an intercooler and came to scope y’all out

No issues at all. Just keep your eyes peeled for people tying to unload them as well as for scammers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts