Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need oem engine undertray. If it's ripped that's fine, at this point I just need all the plastic parts from it.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I got two. If you want one come get it. I’m local to the Philly area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the replies, but I decided to go the convenience route and not the money saving route. Ordered a new one from the dealer :/

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
I would highly recommend fiberglassing this one. I’ve never done one, but those who have sing it’s praises.
I have glass exp. and today’s products become pretty impervious to moisture.
edit: I’m curious about the rest of the undercarriage. No one seems to have problems behind the engine tray.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would highly recommend fiberglassing this one. I’ve never done one, but those who have sing it’s praises.
I have glass exp. and today’s products become pretty impervious to moisture.
edit: I’m curious about the rest of the undercarriage. No one seems to have problems behind the engine tray.
Already ahead of ya ;) I was googling places today that do truck bed lining service, I'll see if they'll do my under tray when I get it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am in VA and this is tempting. Drive to get an authentic philly cheesesteak and an undertray while I am at it lol
Come and get it. I got one left. Some already came for the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still interested if someone has one. I did buy a new one but it doesn't come with all the plastic parts (like the air vents) and I can't seem to order them because they're on backorder.
So even if you have a ripped one and the plastic pieces are fine, I would be interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts