Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a metal undertray.

Worried about the stock fiber one and I am driving over winter.

I am in IL so would need local or shipped.

Let me know if you got one.

Thanks much.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Raptor racing has the dmbfab plates in stock for relatively cheap too if you dont find a used one before winter.

With current exchange rate being in your favor this might be a good option for you! They also seem to ship for quite cheap to the US!

·
Registered
362 Posts
They ship them here, so I can't see why they wouldn't??
Myself and @grumpy smurf have one on the way, as well as the RDU cooler deflector thing.
Odd - I went to their site and saw the engine cover (thought that was cool) and cost to ship that was 38 pounds. The added the skid plate and it said it couldn’t ship. I’ll write them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you are looking for ultra light but still solid skid plate. I recommend you Kevlar one. Only 7.5 lbs.

View attachment 346121

Have a read of their description

This product is manufactured and supplied for show use only and are not to be used on motor vehicles operated on public roads or other areas. We will not be liable for any injuries, death or property damage caused by the operation of any motor vehicle and/or the use this product.

Maybe not?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry, we (and 99% tuning stuff manufactures) don’t have a founds for crash testings and homologation stuff. In this case this note is obligatory. Up to you.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry, we (and 99% tuning stuff manufactures) don’t have a founds for crash testings and homologation stuff. In this case this note is obligatory. Up to you.
That's fair enough.
I like the look of these. Do they clear the Fumoto oil drain tap?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm planning on getting this one. Lots of good reviews.

I got a red one for my Race Red! I live near chicago it's not unusual to see giant chunks of ice on the road. It's been dented a few times but has held firm. Lines up perfectly after many oil changes and strikes. You need to get a rivet nut tool from amazon though. Very much worth it if you will be driving in the north.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looking for a metal undertray.

Worried about the stock fiber one and I am driving over winter.

I am in IL so would need local or shipped.

Let me know if you got one.

Thanks much.
In a pinch you might want to consider rattle can spray on bedliner. You can spray it on the existing undertray to protect it from the elements.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts