Looking for the stock piece that the middle of the downpipe mounts to, preferably with associated hardware.
Not the hanger with the two bushings that the pins slide into but the bracket that attaches to the middle of the downpipe.
I think some downpipes skip this mount so maybe one of you has one laying around?

Don't know how but I guess my car ate this bracket and the hardware that goes with it when I installed my downpipe.

Located in connecticut, but it's a small piece, should be easy to ship.