Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
They have at least one of each version available in stock at raptorracing, plus they are on sale now:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I’ve got one for sale. Race version.
Located in Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where are you? I’ve emailed BMSpec and they never got back to me. I’m trying to get a hammerheads splitter before I give up and make my own which will doubt be ****ty. I’m in Vancouver

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where are you? I’ve emailed BMSpec and they never got back to me. I’m trying to get a hammerheads splitter before I give up and make my own which will doubt be ****ty. I’m in Vancouver
BMSpec closed down their online shop last year. I don’t think they’re making products at all anymore.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That’s what I was told when I tried to order his track wing last year, but if you go on their FB page they are currently still producing parts. So I have no idea what’s going on

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah they told me last year that they wouldn't make me a spoiler or splitters. They only refurbish parts that are only out there already for customers.

·
Registered
356 Posts
That’s what I was told when I tried to order his track wing last year, but if you go on their FB page they are currently still producing parts. So I have no idea what’s going on
They're still producing (albeit slowly with pandemic related supplier issues) for orders that were submitted before the order cutoff date. So once they're done filling those orders they're done. They've been pretty transparent about it on social media.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts