Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
16k miles. Blue ADF under plate, torklift receiver, and ford carbon fiber shift knob are the only mods.

Located in Ann Arbor

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
16k miles. Blue ADF under plate, torklift receiver, and ford carbon fiber shift knob are the only mods.

Located in Ann Arbor

Can you send me pics tomorrow? And also for the trailer hitch did you have to trim anything?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes to both. The deflector on the bottom of the rear bumper must be trimmed for the hitch.

Can you pm me your info so we can talk tomorrow?

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is one on autotrader in Montana. $39k. 5,800 miles. I have been in touch with the owner. It’s a nice car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
He has all dealer paperwork, window sticker, and the owners kit. I was going to purchase but ended up finding a SG 16 here locally to me for about $10k less with only 18k miles.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He has all dealer paperwork, window sticker, and the owners kit. I was going to purchase but ended up finding a SG 16 here locally to me for about $10k less with only 18k miles.

Ahhhh i see

·
Registered
573 Posts
‘18 LE NB’s are highly sought after.... the few that pop up at major dealerships are gone within 1-3 days. There’s one or two private parties that are out there. Be prepared to overpay & but sight unseen.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts