Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Would you sell your RS for the right price or keep it ?

• YES

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • NO

Votes: 27 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering say I have my RS for one month and someone offers my $50g for it I think I would have to take it.

Super Moderator
Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I'd say 60k and I would turn around and buy one from a person selling theirs for 30k and have no car payment. Guaranteed someone is going to have bit off more they can chew with the payments and I'm only looking to finance 30k so free car

Banned
Im just wondering say I have my RS for one month and someone offers my $50g for it I think I would have to take it.
But what if you sell it, then Ford changes their mind on any further productions??......... Then you just lost money because it would be worth way more! You never know, the next RS might be 10 years from now. who knows? I would keep it until at least after 2020 so you can see Ford's next big move. IJS

Registered
I think the better question is, "If RS production stopped and all new allocations were spoken for, at what price would you part from your RS?"

Registered
80-100k, but thats just me, I would be even more motivated to keep it, that said it would become my special event car (garaged) rather than the DD/Track/xcross I plan to do.
Can you imagine if the 2016 was the only model year of the rs in the US, and what that might be worth in mint condition, low mi. in 10-15 =25/classic years?

Banned
80-100k, but thats just me, I would be even more motivated to keep it, that said it would become my special event car (garaged) rather than the DD/Track/xcross I plan to do.
Can you imagine if the 2016 was the only model year of the rs in the US, and what that might be worth in mint condition, low mi. in 10-15 =25/classic years?
I refuse to buy a car and NOT use it with the hopes of it gaining value........ I'll do that when i get old and have nothing to do but wax my car every day... lol

I want limited supply from Ford. This way they can value those buyers who preordered. And no I wouldn't sell it.

Registered
Nope, not after the long wait and great reviews.

Registered
I voted no because I probably would not. But if numbers were limited to the point of someone willing to pay $15-20k over sticker, then I would consider it. I would however give some to my dealer since I am getting such a nice deal on it when he could very well sell it for sticker.

Premium Member
If I could pay off my current car and able to buy another RS with cash I would consider it, buyer may have to wait for a selected for scheduling status on replacement order before I would sign it over. I'm not really concerned with how well the car holds its value as I don't plan to sell it so that number is more or less not relevant for my plans. I will likely sign this car over to my daughter, as I don't know that my son will ever drive, just too ADHD to focus right now enough to see him driving safely.

Premium Member
For the right money everything is for sale.

Registered
For the right money everything is for sale.
Old joke:
- Excuse me, miss, would you sleep with me for a million dollars?
- Mmmm... ok, sure.
- Hm, well, would you sleep with me for 10 dollars?
- What? Of course not! What kind of a woman do you think I am?!
- Well, we've already established that - now we're just haggling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
17 Participants
braap
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing