Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of the guys from Wisconsin have much luck getting one at MSRP? I've talked to 10 dealers and everyone wants $3k - $10k over MSRP. I found one dealer who's willing, but no allocation. :sour:

Any advice? Just be patient?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I would say go with the MSRP dealer and put in an order even though he doesn't have an allocation. Ford has been contacting dealers that have orders in the system with no allocation to ensure that they are legit orders for customers and not stock and some have been 'selected for scheduling'. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm assuming with a name like Warhawk that you're from Whitewater no? The only place that I found around me was a Milwaukee dealer and they let me have it for $500 over retail which isn't bad. I'll just negotiate a couple hundred more for my trade in. All of the Madison dealers either sold theirs or wanted $5k ADM. I would do what the above poster suggested.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Went to college there. From the Madison area, and live there again now. I talked to the dealers in Madison, and heard the same as above. I've tried outside of Madison, and most have no idea what I'm talking about, and others want the ADM. I'll see if the order is an option.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any of the guys from Wisconsin have much luck getting one at MSRP? I've talked to 10 dealers and everyone wants $3k - $10k over MSRP. I found one dealer who's willing, but no allocation. :sour:

Any advice? Just be patient?
Try callin boucher ford in Menominee falls they are looking into one for me now and it will be between 500 to most 1,000 above mrsp

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called every dealer in WI back in October when they started taking orders and almost everyone of them was charging $4k-$7k about MSRP. I got suckered in initially at Porcaro Ford In Racine, WI and once I sat down and went through all the options then they said $4k over msrp and I walked out (terrible people to deal with). I finally got an order in at MSRP but I had to find friends of mine that had a contact at a Ford Dealership. I found most of the allocations in WI were bought by IL people... I am sure you can find one but it wont be one of the first allocations.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought mine and paid MSRP. But the dealer only had one allocation and said they will get 1 fleet car as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gotcha, that's kind of far for me...but worth it if I can't find one locally.

Anyone have luck in the SE area of WI? Griffin ford Quoted me $1k over MSRP on a 2016 RS2 that has $5k ADM. But I'm looking to get into one for a $36k MSRP RS1.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Katie Baar in the crivitz location
Thanks, I spoke with her, she was nice. Said she had allocations to get me a 17 in FW 600a. at MSRP. but was hesistant to give me any number on my trade in and advised i was better selling it outright.

I also spoke with a dealer closer to me who is willing to do the same but with less money down to order it.
So pumped, my wife has been wanting this car for the last 2 years and having driven the ST I'm sure she will be excited.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here's a gray '16 RS2 in Dyersville, IA (about 25 miles into Iowa past Dubuque) that I am pretty sure you could have for MSRP, despite the advertised ADM. I do not work at this dealership but I have a '17 on order from them that I may be having second thoughts on.

New 2016 Ford Focus RS For Sale | Dyersville IA

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ordered mine from a small dealer in Union Grove (lived there most of my life, until 2 years ago). Martin Ford, Nathan Strahl was my salseman. They may not have an allocation...but they're great to deal with and I don't believe they'll charge adm

·
Registered
1 Posts
When you guys say at msrp - are you talking about the 36k number on ford's website or the 42k msrp ive been seeing on dealership's websites?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a 17 RS being built next week at our dealership here in Elkhorn will sell at MSRP if anyone still interested, PM me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
riese22
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing