Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many Wisconsin people buy the RS? If so what options and color did you get?
For me I got Stealth Gray/Grey and RS1 - because I plan on going with the Recaro Shells. Went with the Cup tires and wheel set. Basically a plain jain. I post a picture of one sick old school ford. This is the dream haha a RS and that.

11873485_616071945202746_8470528560645443531_n.jpg

·
Registered
190 Posts
Down in SE Wisconsin got the Stealth Grey w/ RS2 package and forged wheels

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think a lot of people in Wisconsin got stealth grey..... damnit lol
See i saw differently and i could be wrong but i was seeing from Facebook and on here that most people went with the Blue, but again i could be wrong i see now there is you an me lol, but 2 isnt so bad

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lol I went with Stealth Grey RS1, Janesville. Kinda wish I could have just ordered the heated seats without getting the RS2 though.

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone is getting gray... DAMNIT should of got Blue I got the gray because I thought everyone was getting blue lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wondering if anyone knows of a dealer with an allocation mine told me they didn't ever receive one and won't be able to get me a car till next year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gray is sweet but I ordered shadow black rs2 with moonroof and the forge wheels can't wait, need to stock up on cleaning supplies

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm from the SW coast of Wisconsin but moved to Ohio about 5 months ago. I ordered from a dealer back home that I had a 15yr relationship with. They had one allocation and I have been selected for scheduling. White base, no options.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am SE WI and I ordered Nitrious Blue RS2 package and forged wheels. I am quite shocked how many people in Wisconsin are on here and actually placed orders. From all the dealers I called back in October they all told me IL people took their allocations. Now we need to set up a "meet"

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Where did everyone order their car from, what dealer.

I ordered my original one from Metro Ford in Madison for $5000 ADM just to lock one down. I kept searching and found one in Milwaukee at Heiser Ford for $500 over which I though was pretty fair given the situation. They said they had one allocation that a guy had already spec'd out in their system but hadn't locked it down yet. Fortunately for me it was the same exact car that I have spec'd at Metro Ford so I went in a scooped it up. Now I'm just hoping that their 1 allocation is true.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Where did everyone order their car from, what dealer.

I ordered my original one from Metro Ford in Madison for $5000 ADM just to lock one down. I kept searching and found one in Milwaukee at Heiser Ford for $500 over which I though was pretty fair given the situation. They said they had one allocation that a guy had already spec'd out in their system but hadn't locked it down yet. Fortunately for me it was the same exact car that I have spec'd at Metro Ford so I went in a scooped it up. Now I'm just hoping that their 1 allocation is true.

I work at the ford dealership in Elkhorn WI, my step dad is the owner and when i first put my order in Oct 12th i was basically told i was not going to get one because we did not get an allocation, but then the sales rep called asking if this was a legit sale told him the story and they told me i was going to get it, but im still unscheduled right now hope that changes tomorrow, and i know i have posted this a couple times but if you havent joined Wisconsin RS Club on facebook that is where i would like to set up meets and what not.

·
Registered
190 Posts
gotcha. Ya I'm one of the few people left on this rock that don't have FB :tennis:
I figured there were going to be some of those, i will make sure when we plan events and meetups to put it on here also

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called almost every dealer in WI about their allocations and their ADM. Almost every dealer had a ADM which was $4000-$7000. I luckily have a buddy that is good friends with the GM at Hiller Ford and hooked me up. I got their one and only allocation on Oct. 13th. I got it at MSRP luckily and supposedly he updated me saying it was suppose to to arrive here in February but I don't know how true that really is.

I'll check out the FB page!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
9 Participants
jjethree
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing