Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Windshield Sunshade

30K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  NAF 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry if this is a nOOb question, but new to Ford, and finding some conflicting info on fitment. I've always used Covercraft folding sunshades. Looked up fitment for an ST, since there was no box to check for the RS. Found an application for a 2015 Focus ST, that said it would fit. Tried for 2016 ST, and it said it would not.

What does the collective think. Would ordering a sunshade for a 2015 ST be guaranteed fitment... or wait for the online catalog's to catch up, to be sure??

I'm guessing it'll fit. Here's what Covercraft's site says for fitment:

2012-15 Ford Focus Electric.
2012 Ford Focus SEL.
2012-15 Ford Focus SE.
2013-15 Ford Focus ST.
2012-15 Ford Focus S.
2012-15 Ford Focus Titanium.

#3 ·
Ok, so if facelift was the usual front/rear bumper update, looks like the body/dash configuration has been the same since 2012. Will click *Add to cart* then. Thanks.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Reactions: FoRS214
#13 ·
I purchased this one and it arrived yesterday. I love Covercraft's fold-up series like this one - use them with success in my Miata, M3, and my Integra when I had it. It's often the OEM choice (if you order the Mazda sunshade for the Miata, it's this unit with 'Mazda' written on it). The Focus one fits the windshield perfectly. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't roll up right and out of the way like some of these other options, but its stiffness makes it quick and easy to get into position. Good price too.

#12 ·
So I bought the Covercraft sunshade a few months ago, and it's worked perfectly. My problem now is that the passenger side visor has loosened up a little and will no longer fully support the (considerable) weight of the thick sunshade. Does anyone know a way of increasing the resistance of the visor pivot?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.