Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long time since I ordered a new Ford; so I would like advice on how to ensure we receive the window sticker and build sheet intact from our dealer (assuming this is possible).

Any sage advice will be appreciated.

Jacob

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's been a long time since I ordered anew Ford; so I would like advice on how to ensure we receive the window sticker and build sheet intact from our dealer (assuming this is possible).

Any sage advice will be appreciated.

Jacob
Probably just call your dealer ahead of time and ask for it to be saved. That's what I plan on doing.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Window sticker has to be provided to you at time of sale, as far as the build sheet. I'm not sure what you mean there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
this will be my first new car, why would i want these? resale?

·
Registered
334 Posts
this will be my first new car, why would i want these? resale?
Having the original documentation from the factory would definitely help resale value. However, I have been thinking of getting the window sticker framed and creating a shrine around it which I can use to pray to and thank the gods of speed for their gift of the RS to me. :playful:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Having the original documentation from the factory would definitely help resale value. However, I have been thinking of getting the window sticker framed and creating a shrine around it which I can use to pray to and thank the gods of speed for their gift of the RS to me. :playful:
I was also planning on doing some shrine building. It's time to start the Church of RallyeSport!

And yea, on the 8th day, the Lord Raj Nair declared that all active AWD systems shall have a drift mode; so that smoky symbols of reverence and worship may be left on the tarmac. Raj be Praised!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is a typical GM window sticker:

and build sheet:

On Z06 cars, GM used to ship the build sheet inside the frame of the car, which meant a fair bit of work to retrieve it. I got the one above from a request to a specific contact associated with the Bowling Green plant.

I'm wondering if the build sheet is available from Ford.

Jacob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts