Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The raptor has the red stripe at "noon" on the steering why, why not the RS?! For track, autox, etc, it is a great feature to have. I was hoping they would add a blue or red one to match the interior. Especially since this is a "track" car.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yeah I don't even bother with this on my endurance race car nor the track car, let alone a street car. I think it's kinda stupid for the Raptor to have it to be honest.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I don't know I know when my car is going straight by feeling what it's doing ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
That stripe on the raptor is for when you hit a jump in the truck so you can keep your wheels straight when you come down. I don't think anyone will be jumping their RS

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Maybe Raptor people aren't sure when they are going straight and need a color stripe indicator. :D :D :D
Woah woah woah........ *points at his signature* :p

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
j0shm1lls,

Was just kidding; sorry if I offended you, you RS is specked closed to mine :) except I added moonroof.

Peace,

MidCow3
Haha, no worries, it takes a LOT more than that to offend me. :)

Excellent taste in RS color selection btw. ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've seen this stripe at noon on the steering wheels of the new GT350 as well???

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
That stripe on the raptor is for when you hit a jump in the truck so you can keep your wheels straight when you come down. I don't think anyone will be jumping their RS
Pretty sure almost anyone in the world can tell that without the stripe.

After road racing multiple cars with and without it I can say that it makes absolutely no real difference for me at least.

I hate the look so I'm actually glad it doesn't have it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Dave-ROR
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing