·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Monday the 16th!

Kinda weird floor plan they have this year. I can't remember Honda being on the opposite side hall ever. And all the luxury brands being moved mostly to the main side is different too.

Hope there's an RS, I wanna get inside one pretty bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hope there's an RS, I wanna get inside one pretty bad
I can't imagone that they wouldn't have one, but here in Indianapolis the RS and GT350 are locked because they're preproduction vehicles. I'd love for that to change in Chicago but I'm not getting my hopes up.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm going. Not sure which day. Hope they have NB model so I can finally see this color in person!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just got some free tickets from my dealership, heck yes im going!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'll be there as well. If I have enough motivation I'll bring my wide angle and get some good photos of the RS. I just wish there were a couple different colors being brought to the shows. I've seen enough NB =)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Address: McCormick Place, which is located at Lake Shore Drive at 23rd St., Chicago, IL 60616

Opens to the public: Saturday, Feb. 13, at 9 a.m

Floor plan: http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/assets/1/7/2016-CAS-N-S-Combines-12-23-15.pdf

website: The Nation's Largest Auto Show | Chicago Auto Show 2016
Ford customer service just let me know they will be displaying a frozen white RS only at the Chicago show. Really hoped I could get a close up look at NB!

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ford customer service just let me know they will be displaying a frozen white RS only at the Chicago show. Really hoped I could get a close up look at NB!

Alright FW owners, here's your chance to see it up close and personal.

Thanks for the heads up, @UKXPAT

·
Registered
239 Posts

Hell yeah! My color will be the one there!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Will probably go to see it in person for the first time. Get back from Playa Del Carmen on the 12th, so we'll see how I feel :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
So the wife and I will be there when the doors open on the 13th =D, will be b-lining to the Ford area xD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts