Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit, North American International Auto Show – NAIAS (2016)

Event Date: January 11, 2016 to January 24, 2016

Passenger cars, parts and accessories

Open to public: 16 – 24 January

Press days: 11 – 12 January

Trade days: 13 – 14 January

Charity Preview: 15 January

Organizer:

North American International Motor Show, LLC.
1900 West Big Beaver Road
USA Troy, MI 48084
Tel: + 1 248 643 0250
Fax: + 1 248 637 0784
E-mail: NAIAS can be contacted through the naias.com web site, under “contact form”
Web site: January 11-24, 2016 - North American International Auto Show

·
Super Moderator
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
286 Posts
Going on the 14th. Will get more photos then of just the VIN. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll be there a couple of times during the show.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I will probably fly up and go. Probably Thursday the 21st.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Been there the last two years. Will definitely be going again this year at some point. I'll just need to bring some paper towels with me to clean up my drool puddles around the RS. I really hope it's black or grey though, although it wouldn't matter at that point because I'm sure my order will be locked in by that point.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I will definitely be there. Been going since I was 17 definitely going this year because of the rs. Want to also see if Volkswagen will have the the golf rs 400 there.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Detroit, North American International Auto Show – NAIAS (2016)

Event Date: January 11, 2016 to January 24, 2016

Passenger cars, parts and accessories

Open to public: 16 – 24 January

Press days: 11 – 12 January

Trade days: 13 – 14 January

Charity Preview: 15 January

Organizer:

North American International Motor Show, LLC.
1900 West Big Beaver Road
USA Troy, MI 48084
Tel: + 1 248 643 0250
Fax: + 1 248 637 0784
E-mail: NAIAS can be contacted through the naias.com web site, under “contact form”
Web site: January 11-24, 2016 - North American International Auto Show
I will be there for the industry preview for work with a very nice camera to take plenty of photos for everyone :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will definitely be going, just hope the local Rolls-Royce Owners Club gets in on the preview as usual. Still have a '36 and a '38 in the garage which I hope to sell one of shortly. RS not yet scheduled so still a long wait.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I will be there for the industry preview for work with a very nice camera to take plenty of photos for everyone :)
What day will that be? Let us know what color it is. I really hope it's Stealth Grey so I can decide if I'm going to change my order or not.

·
Registered
416 Posts
What day will that be? Let us know what color it is. I really hope it's Stealth Grey so I can decide if I'm going to change my order or not.
I will be there on the 13th. I'm hoping for Stealth Grey too. I'm not changing my order no matter what, but I still want to see it in person.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I think I'll be there on Wed the 20th instead now..

NAIAS, then Red Wings game. Thursday, Blue Jackets game, Friday, Walleye game, Sat, Lake Erie monsters afternoon game and Walleye evening game.

Throw in a few breweries and that will make a nice car/hockey/beer vacation.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Will definitely be going, just hope the local Rolls-Royce Owners Club gets in on the preview as usual. Still have a '36 and a '38 in the garage which I hope to sell one of shortly. RS not yet scheduled so still a long wait.
They keep upping the price on the charity preview. At $400 a ticket this year ($800 for me and Mrs. X) I think I'm going to pass unless our company buys us in again. Besides, it's waaay more crowded at the preview.

·
Super Moderator
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
27 Participants
Gokart3
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing