1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
627 Posts
Was just gonna start this thread, but figured I'd search first! Can't wait. I go multiple times every year. Just hope I can get in this one and its not the same from the Detroit show

·
Registered
627 Posts
I haven't seen anyone say the rs hasn't been present at a show yet. It's the new hot thing this year, ford would be idiots to not include it. It's going to draw everyone to the ford display

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hope to see you guys there, am going, and probably will see yall standing around the fors. Don't forget to wear some bibs

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cleveland Auto Show

Hi All,

I was trying to see if anyone else is going to the Cleveland Auto show this weekend? RS Owners Unite! (Well soon to be owners):cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if anyone going has an extra FoRS.org decal and could tag it and post a photo of it here in the forum?

Also don't forget to get a photo of the VIN for the Scavenger thread.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I wonder if anyone going has an extra FoRS.org decal and could tag it and post a photo of it here in the forum?

Excellent idea! LoL

·
Registered
26 Posts

That's an awesome idea! I will either be going tonight or tomorrow, my stickers came the other day so it shouldn't be a problem to snap a few pics with it on the car. I will get a shot of the VIN too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ill put the iPhones 4K videos to the test!

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's an awesome idea! I will either be going tonight or tomorrow, my stickers came the other day so it shouldn't be a problem to snap a few pics with it on the car. I will get a shot of the VIN too.
@stDan @NickJ

·
Registered
26 Posts

Update*** I will be going tonight so I will post pics when I get home! I'm pumped, this will be the first time I will see the car in person!

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm debating going. Nothing else to do. Only 30 minutes away. I have 8 tickets

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
627 Posts
Idk I'm not messing with any decal business. Just hoping it's the same car from Philly

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cleveland Auto Show Phantom Black RS

Can't let @Lowen have all the fun
Well I'm happy to say that the car was awesome!! It was exactly what I ordered minus the sunroof. The lighting was kind of weird, but I think I got some good pics. I did on the other hand, forgot to get a pick of the VIN :sorrow: I'm really happy I went with the Phantom Black its amazing!

Focus RS Side Cle AutoShow.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

RS Back Left.jpg

RS Backend.jpg

RS Sticker front.jpg

·
5,582 Posts
Love the decal ...
Awesome photos thnx :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
11 Participants
kwalt21
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing