1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll try and make it there...track day on the 13th though. We usually have a tech day the day before...maybe I can get everyone to (finally) prep well ahead of time and di this instead. (yeah, right...)

·
Registered
591 Posts
I plan being there on the 10th, regardless if the RS is there or not.

·
Super Moderator
15,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
591 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
30 Posts
OK, so we now know a NB RS is there. Check pages 172-174 (I think) of the Focus RS Photo/Video thread. I'm hoping to head over there around 11AM tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
15,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, so we now know a NB RS is there. Check pages 172-174 (I think) of the Focus RS Photo/Video thread. I'm hoping to head over there around 11AM tomorrow.
Post 1719

·
Registered
591 Posts
Let us know if there is a FoRS
There is. Check the Focus RS Photo/Video Thread.

I also contacted Ford Social on twitter yesterday and asked if there would be a RS at AIAS, and she sent me a picture to confirm.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Had a blast at the AIAS tonight. I finally got to see NB with my own eyes. It did not disappoint. No buyers remorse here. I can't wait to take delivery of mine. The paint is darker than the pictures make it look. And the sparkle of the metallic paint was awesome.
I also got to meet one of my fellow forum members. @Event-Horizon it was nice to meet and talk with you. Now order that car.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Great meeting you @Tony28! Always fun to meet fellow forum members.

I've been following the development of the RS for well over a year now, like many of you, and was excited to see the RS in person for the first time. For the last several years that I've attended AIAS Ford has always been at the entrance right as you walk in so I was expecting to see the RS almost immediately. After I handed my ticket to the lady at the entrance it was like Christmas morning given how excited I was to see the RS staring at me with its LED DRL's. As my friend and I slowly walked up to it I had this huge grin on my face taking it all in. It really is a stunning car in person, and pictures are hard to do it justice.

Like I've read numerous times on the forums, the Nitrous Blue paint looks fantastic in person. I think its the perfect color for the RS. The paint is not too wild like Ultimate Green on the Mk II RS, but just bright and loud enough to let someone know this car is something special. After seeing it in person, I knew it was the right color for me.

Also interesting, there was not too many people looking at it. I'm sure it's because not many know what it is other than its "just a Focus". In a way, that's fine with me.

Taking delivery of one of these cannot come soon enough!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
11 Participants
Ir0nxChefx
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing