Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about it and just decided to go ahead and make one when I pick up the car. The sales team at my dealership are cool about and wanted to make sure I give them a heads up, so they can look good lol. I just personally believe that its something cool to do and you have the memory from the first day. I'm sure there is a good amount of people on here that will do so and for the ones who are getting their cars first, it'll get anyone else who hasn't pumped up to get theirs.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Just put down my 2k hold deposit on my NB RS with RS2. Confirmed it is scheduled as well, so should be here along with the first batch. I will take a video of the trip and the pickup for everyone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Best believe I will!! With a familiar style to an already on air car show (now with a different cast =[ ) but I just need to, its a hobby of mine and what better subject than my RS ^_^

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Whenever I accompany someone to pick up a car, I am sure to take a candid photo of their reactions. It has become the norm to receive this treatment in return. I expect no more and no less.

In retrospect, I am not sure if we ever developed the film from when I picked up my first car. I don't expect my reactions this time around to quite live up to that of my first, though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figured there was going to be other lol This will be the stepping stone for my youtube channel and I plan on doing updates as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
I think I'm going to be elated when I see the NB in person. Personally, I've always had white cars, so this will be my first flashy color and I can't wait.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Whenever I accompany someone to pick up a car, I am sure to take a candid photo of their reactions. It has become the norm to receive this treatment in return. I expect no more and no less.

In retrospect, I am not sure if we ever developed the film from when I picked up my first car. I don't expect my reactions this time around to quite live up to that of my first, though.
My first car was a 1971 baby blue Ford Pinto given to me by my dad, still chirped into second when I go it ... he babied that car, lol :)

But you can imagine the look on my face when I got it ... Lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Noodles
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing