Ford Focus RS Forum banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't like wrapping mat black, however, your car is stunning!! Very tastefully done.
Right on! I'm loving how it turned out. I catch a lot of people starring at the car which only feeds her ego lol. I also replaced the silver lugs with black lugs. Much better look. I have to take more pics once I lower her a little bit.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just picked up a used RS that was de-badged. I want to re-install the RS emblem and was wondering if anyone had the measurements for the correct location of the RS logo on the hatch.

Thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not sure if mentioned already but our Australian Focus RS are already de-badged of the focus badge at delivery
still ford and RS on there

View attachment 255370
Yeah I think appearance-wise there are pretty much only two versions, European and North American. Euro version has the better headlights, headlight washers, and that white light/reflector thing on the diffuser, whereas NA version doesn't have these. I think Australia has the EU version. EU ones also don't have the focus badge but NA ones do. I'm not quite sure why.

on the side note, what exactly is that white thing on the diffuser? Is it a reversing light or just a reflector?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
It's a rear fog lamp. Common on most EDM vehicles as they get foggy conditions more frequently than the U.S.

What makes you say the Euro headlights are better than USDM?

301 - 312 of 312 Posts