Votes: 15 16.5%
  • I'm indifferent. Lots of cars have a similar turn

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • It's a shame. A mark against an otherwise amazing design

Votes: 35 38.5%

Who cares about the turning circle?

31K views 52 replies 34 participants last post by  RSjin 
#1 · (Edited)
Coming in at nearly 40 feet, we'll be doing alot of multi-points in parking lots. For those of you using it as your DD, how much do you care?

For those of you with lots of time clocked in the ST, what's your experience in parking lots and city streets?

#47 ·
I was reading along and searched for additional reference and context, I sourced from Car & Driver Specs pages:

Curb t Curb turning radius, looks like wall to wall wasn't available.

2016 RS- 37.4 ft
Ford Focus RS Review - Ford Focus RS Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Golf R- 35.8 ft
Volkswagen Golf R Review - Volkswagen Golf R Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Subaru STI- 36 ft
Subaru WRX STI Review - Subaru WRX STI Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Audi S4- 37.7 ft
Audi S4 Review - Audi S4 Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 BMW M3- 40 ft
BMW M3 Review - BMW M3 Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

Maybe I am missing something, but the numbers seem to be in range of the rest of em and far better than that of the M3....

#50 · (Edited)
I was reading along and searched for additional reference and context, I sourced from Car & Driver Specs pages:

Curb t Curb turning radius, looks like wall to wall wasn't available.

2016 RS- 37.4 ft
Ford Focus RS Review - Ford Focus RS Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Golf R- 35.8 ft
Volkswagen Golf R Review - Volkswagen Golf R Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Subaru STI- 36 ft
Subaru WRX STI Review - Subaru WRX STI Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 Audi S4- 37.7 ft
Audi S4 Review - Audi S4 Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

2016 BMW M3- 40 ft
BMW M3 Review - BMW M3 Car Pricing, Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

Maybe I am missing something, but the numbers seem to be in range of the rest of em and far better than that of the M3....
I think you mean turning circle or diameter, radius would be about half of the numbers you used.

#48 ·
For those of you concerned about the turning radius, I'd like to direct your attention to 0:33 of this video. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.