·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one of these look more like Nitrous Blue

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Is this one of those "blue or gold dress" internet debates?

Joking aside, it's hard to tell since you have them all next to each other instead of next to a nitrous blue painted panel, so all you can really do is compare which is nitrous blue-ish relative to each other.

That said, I say middle.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this one of those "blue or gold dress" internet debates?

Joking aside, it's hard to tell since you have them all next to each other instead of next to a nitrous blue painted panel, so all you can really do is compare which is nitrous blue-ish relative to each other.

That said, I say middle.
LOL no this is not one of those cases. I just want to know which one to get. I don't have them on hand and I am going to order it

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
I would say middle too.

The brake caliper would be a good gauge as I know @RS GoD SaLo has a RR.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Top one is close to Ford Performance blue.

@RS GoD SaLo , you serious about asking the bottom one?

🤣

Now I'm asking myself if I'm color blind!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Out of curiosity, this for a racing harness? If so, something to keep in mind is the blue trim on the interior is actually a darker blue closer to the top belt. But to answer your question, the middle is the closest to Nitrous Blue imo.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Out of curiosity, this for a racing harness? If so, something to keep in mind is the blue trim on the interior is actually a darker blue closer to the top belt. But to answer your question, the middle is the closest to Nitrous Blue imo.
Glad you asked, this is for the seat belts. I think I will probably go with the top to match the interior as you stated. Thanks for all the help so far

1 - 9 of 9 Posts