Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gents!

Just ordered my wheels and got my air suspension.

Question is.....

In your opinion, which front splitter looks the best on the RS? HELP ME CHOOSE :D

Post pics, websites and why you think looks best....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ladies and gents!

Just ordered my wheels and got my air suspension.

Question is.....

In your opinion, which front splitter looks the best on the RS? HELP ME CHOOSE :D

Post pics, websites and why you think looks best....
are you seriously asking the forum to shop for you? WTF man. Pick the ones you like, and make a poll or something. Do your own searching.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you seriously asking the forum to shop for you? WTF man. Pick the ones you like, and make a poll or something. Do your own searching.
damn, what a jacka$$ response! I am asking for suggestions on what people "personally like" as their favorite and everyone's response is subjective. OBVIOUSLY, I have done my own research, but there might be something I missed and someone else has seen. I am asking the "RS Forum Community" and if you aren't willing to participate, then move on to the next thread.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
damn, what a jacka$$ response! I am asking for suggestions on what people "personally like" as their favorite and everyone's response is subjective. OBVIOUSLY, I have done my own research, but there might be something I missed and someone else has seen. I am asking the "RS Forum Community" and if you aren't willing to participate, then move on to the next thread.
cat.gif

Well, in all seriousness @idarewrek it shouldn't be what we like it's what you like and are willing to install on your ride. I believe what @Momo was trying to say bluntly is a lot of members ask the forum what one should do. Personally, I go with my gut or add a poll like what's been suggested. If you're wanting to go over the top get with @GETREKT and his certain flavor.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw this and I could agree, this is one of the better lookin front splitters. I like how it rises at the edges. Are you going side and rear kit as well? You gotta show me how it looks once it's on the car

View attachment 323298
I am going with the side ones as well but not the rear, might just wait and see how it looks and go from there. I also am a carbon fiber nut so I will wrap with CF to complete the look. Which one are you thinking of getting so far?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
View attachment 323300

Well, in all seriousness @idarewrek it shouldn't be what we like it's what you like and are willing to install on your ride. I believe what @Momo was trying to say bluntly is a lot of members ask the forum what one should do. Personally, I go with my gut or add a poll like what's been suggested. If you're wanting to go over the top get with @GETREKT and his certain flavor.
Totally get it, but its the thread I created for my own reasoning. By no means am I asking anyone to choose a kit for me . Simply asking others what they like and in the process of having a discussion of what others like or may not like could sway my decision to change my mind to go in a different route. I appreciate your response tho!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going with the side ones as well but not the rear, might just wait and see how it looks and go from there. I also am a carbon fiber nut so I will wrap with CF to complete the look. Which one are you thinking of getting so far?

Nice, I like this front and side setup from Vega and looks similar to the you're getting. I have a few others in mind. There is a local company to me that makes kits but looks simple for the amount of money they are asking for.

vega.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
Totally get it, but its the thread I created for my own reasoning. By no means am I asking anyone to choose a kit for me . Simply asking others what they like and in the process of having a discussion of what others like or may not like could sway my decision to change my mind to go in a different route. I appreciate your response tho!
That's understandable. Some of us get a little cranky from time to time and have to tell the kids to turn down the music or get off our lawns.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice, I like this front and side setup from Vega and looks similar to the you're getting. I have a few others in mind. There is a local company to me that makes kits but looks simple for the amount of money they are asking for.

View attachment 323306
Woah I like that one and it a bit cheaper in price.. send a email about the rods but getting that one and has a coupon code for 10% off. Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woah I like that one and it a bit cheaper in price.. send a email about the rods but getting that one and has a coupon code for 10% off. Thanks

They are really custom across the board. Only thing holding me back is their logo. Wish they didnt have to put it at every end of their kits lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They are really custom across the board. Only thing holding me back is their logo. Wish they didnt have to put it at every end of their kits lol.
Yea I was gonna see if I can do something about that when I get it since I wanna wrap them anyways

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’m also looking for a set for my car. I really been looking at the down for solutions the v1 splitter w the sidskirts or the maxton design racing splitter! Have a look!

https://downforcesolutions.bigcartel.com/product/focus-rs-splitter

https://www.maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-6517-FRONT-RACING-SPLITTER-FORD-FOCUS-3-RS.html
very nice!! I do like both very simple look and it gives the car an aggressive look i think maxton looks a little better in my opinion. which one are you leaning more towards?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m also looking for a set for my car. I really been looking at the down for solutions the v1 splitter w the sidskirts or the maxton design racing splitter! Have a look!

https://downforcesolutions.bigcartel.com/product/focus-rs-splitter

https://www.maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-6517-FRONT-RACING-SPLITTER-FORD-FOCUS-3-RS.html
very nice!! I do like both very simple look and it gives the car an aggressive look i think maxton looks a little better in my opinion. which one are you leaning more towards?
Right now I’m leaning more towards the down for solutions because it is aluminum and I don’t think it sticks out as far.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
29 Participants
SLOW_RS_
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing