Ford Focus RS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yup, luckily they didn't mark it up. I kinda figured that they will slowly start popping up.
Nice ya that's where I got mine, no markup and pretty good with updates throughout the process. I was happy with them! (Mine was the 3rd and final my16 rs they got)

If u r car was the first one they got, I got to sit in it when it first showed up at the dealer. I was in finalizing my paperwork and making sure there would be no mark up when it came time to take delivery of mine, when their first car came in. I was concerned about the seating position so they let me take a peak and sit in it. Got some pics of it all wrapped up too if you don't already have some... I was quite excited to see the sg in person for the first time.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice ya that's where I got mine, no markup and pretty good with updates throughout the process. I was happy with them! (Mine was the 3rd and final my16 rs they got)

If u r car was the first one they got, I got to sit in it when it first showed up at the dealer. I was in finalizing my paperwork and making sure there would be no mark up when it came time to take delivery of mine, when their first car came in. I was concerned about the seating position so they let me take a peak and sit in it. Got some pics of it all wrapped up too if you don't already have some... I was quite excited to see the sg in person for the first time.
Yup, that was my car. I can tell since i still have the pictures from when it first got there. That's coolthat they let you get a peek inside.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yup, that was my car. I can tell since i still have the pictures from when it first got there. That's coolthat they let you get a peek inside.
Haha very cool! Well shoot if u see me out and about don't hesitate to say what up. I always enjoy speaking with others about the car, especially fellow rs owners!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha very cool! Well shoot if u see me out and about don't hesitate to say what up. I always enjoy speaking with others about the car, especially fellow rs owners!
Will do! I wanted to stop and turn around the first time I saw your's but I had errands that I needed to run. Was a little pressed for time, but I'm usually out and about.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I still to this day have yet to see another RS driving around. I did catch a glimpse of a NB sitting in Lakewood on a main street but that's it. One spotting since July is crazy. I like it

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey from CBus. I just picked up a black 2017!
Congrats and welcome! Who did you buy from, and are they finally selling at sticker?

What are your regular areas you'll be in? I ask because I'm Columbus and have yet to have regular sightings of anther over the last 7 months since I got mine, we're still a rarity here I think.

·
Registered
55 Posts
New owner as of 2 weeks ago, already have parts on order, should be here by end of next week. Anyone around the Columbus area?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Also, I saw the question earlier in the thread, mines a 2017 Nitrous Blue. Got 30 day tags, but plan on putting personalized plates on just have to figure out what.

Parts I ordered - Mountune Induction kit with K&N filter, Ford Performance Cat-back exhaust, Ford Performance tune. Also adding window tint. I'm using Rabid Customs to do the install. When I'm done there I'm heading to Esoteric Auto Detail for a detail and ceramic paint coating doing body, wheels and brake calipers. I've got the itch BAD!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nah, this one had CF foglight brackets but was otherwise bone stock. Nice car though, we should try to get a meetup organized sometime! PM me with your phone number if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nah, this one had CF foglight brackets but was otherwise bone stock. Nice car though, we should try to get a meetup organized sometime! PM me with your phone number if you're interested.
That's Nate. I know him :) He drives the **** out of that car, though. Really beats the **** out of it lol.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts