Ford Focus RS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i just don't think you "need" anything else with this car. the RS2 package is all-encompasing and Vorshlag's review said that the wheels are woefully undersized, so none of the wheel "upgrade" options entice me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Saw a SG RS when I was leaving Phoenix Coffee in Ohio City, Cleveland. Anyone on here? I have the NB that was parked.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saw a SG RS when I was leaving Phoenix Coffee in Ohio City, Cleveland. Anyone on here? I have the NB that was parked.
Not I, nor have I seen one in SG in the area but have seen another NB with temp tags 2 weeks ago near the convention center downtown. Was that you by chance?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in Streetsboro, work in Kent. Only seen two other RS's. A white one the day I picked up my car in Warren and a NB in Lakewood a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wasn't at the Convention Center but I go to Lakewood quite a bit. A few weeks ago I saw a NB at Trader Joe's in Crocker Park

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Anyone know of one around OH that is MSRP? Thanks.
Krieger recently had two 2017 allocations coming that are available for MSRP. One was black and loaded, the other was blue RS1 with only a moon roof. Also had two GT350's for MSRP.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guys, I'm still new to Ohio so any recommendations for PPF (Xpel, CQuarts, BC-06, etc)? My main concern are the [email protected]#[email protected]#$!$#[email protected] rock chips I get from business travels from Clyde to Marion. My Evo is totally screwed in the front and partially the hood. Anyhow, now that I'm calmer...Hoping to get a good pricing but more importantly someone who can do a great job. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Which one are you? I've see 2 NBs, a SG, and a FW.
I'm in an sg with aftermarket 18s and rally armor mud flaps. Have the forged wheels for summer duty and they were on it for the first week of ownership(11/28-12/5ish)

What color u running around in? I've seen an sg, fw and nb running around the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in an sg with aftermarket 18s and rally armor mud flaps. Have the forged wheels for summer duty and they were on it for the first week of ownership(11/28-12/5ish)

What color u running around in? I've seen an sg, fw and nb running around the area.
I'm also in a SG, haven't done anything to it other than tires for winter. I honked at a SG that was at Sonic's on Col Glenn. I'm wondering if that was you lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm also in a SG, haven't done anything to it other than tires for winter. I honked at a SG that was at Sonic's on Col Glenn. I'm wondering if that was you lol.
Lol yep that was me! Me and my brother were quite excited to see another rolling around town. Did u get urs from Germain in Beavercreek?

101 - 120 of 147 Posts