Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see tons of Michiganders creeping around here but no ohioans posting around. The local dealers to me have their allocations snatched up already so I know you're out there.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Holmes County, Ohio. I ordered one from my dealer. I don't think they actually have an allocation, so I think I have a retail order. Did you order one @NoRagrets?
What were you ordering? I know of two fully loaded ones unclaimed that were allocated

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm from Cincinnati and still spend a lot of time there. Don't know if this counts but I wish that I still lived there...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm from Cincinnati and still spend a lot of time there. Don't know if this counts but I wish that I still lived there...
Sure I just see nobody talking from our state. And I know Cincinnati has a crap ton of ST owners as well as where I am by cleveland. Just figured we'd see a little more activity

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@vstrs you might want to follow on this. I know you have been looking for allocation. idk if it is MSRP orADM but it's a start.
One of them I had offered to me at msrp. The other one the owner was still unsure what he was going to do.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey what's up, Canton here. :cool:
Sam!! It's Tyler. Friends with David and Andrew and all them. Met you at steelyard commons with all those guys

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sam!! It's Tyler. Friends with David and Andrew and all them. Met you at steelyard commons with all those guys

Oh yea what's man, Hope next Steelyard meet will have my RS by than.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yea what's man, Hope next Steelyard meet will have my RS by than.
I may just show up in mine if it's here by then too! Haha but don't tell anyone. It's a surprise

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet what option your order, mine is Nitrous Blue, RS2 and Forged wheel.
I went frozen white, rs1, and since the forged wheels are 27lbs each I'll get some lighter ones for cheaper aftermarket. but to each their own. Can't wait to meet up with them

·
Registered
217 Posts
thanks! Found some dealers (including a local one to me when I lived in chicago :) ) but 1K over MSRP. I am not in a rush, I think after January the orders will be squared away and more allocations will open. And this whole fiasco with paying over MSRP will end.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh hi there Ohioans! Columbus here, and saving til 2017. I will be energetically requesting driving impressions from all of ya's. Good luck with your purchases!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh hi there Ohioans! Columbus here, and saving til 2017. I will be energetically requesting driving impressions from all of ya's. Good luck with your purchases!
You're braver than i. I was originally going to hold off but nobody knows about a 17 and I didn't want to miss my chance at owning this piece of history

·
Registered
24 Posts
In new to Cle but ordered a Nit Blue with forged wheels/ Rs2 and and winter tires/rims. What's this steel yard meetup? My car is scheduled so crossing fingers .

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In new to Cle but ordered a Nit Blue with forged wheels/ Rs2 and and winter tires/rims. What's this steel yard meetup? My car is scheduled so crossing fingers .
Well it was an ST meet that we kinda just threw together last year.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts