Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I.e., do any rental chains offer them, or "Hertz rents them, but only in Holland", as popped up in Google?

Likewise, will I likely get any ST rental joy from nearby Ford dealers?

·
Registered
898 Posts
I.e., do any rental chains offer them, or "Hertz rents them, but only in Holland", as popped up in Google?

Look for one for sale or test drive one at your local dealer.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
The local dealer was foaming at the mouth trying to get me to testdrive an ST3, so that makes a lot of sense.

Jim

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to rent one for several days for a ski trip to Lake Tahoe, so doing that as a test drive may be a challenge.

·
Registered
418 Posts
See if anyone in SF has one on rideshare apps like RelayRides. I've had a 335i and a z4 on there. Seen a GT-R even.

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Do you have a Ford dealer lined up for your RS already? If not find one, ask to test drive the ST then ask if you can test drive it again but for a day or two to convince your wife. Bring it back and tell them to order your RS instead.

Many dealers will allow multi day test drives if you are of a more advanced age.. so if you are 20 it won't happen but based on the other thread I'm guessing age won't be an issue ;)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Now I'm wondering if someone will list their FoRS on Turo.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I actually think Hertz or Enterprise add an ST to their rental line in. Because I remembered i saw one at a rental place and was surprised about it. But I don't remember which company it was. It was in San Diego from what I remember.

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Enterprise offered the FoST at the SLC airport when I attended STOA. It was out when I came through and I ended up being upgraded to a 5.0 Convertible with auto trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts