Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my summer wheels put on and they completely rounded out my wheel key. When going on McGards I can’t figure out how to register my wheel locks to order a new one. Can anyone help with what is ID A & what is ID B. Serial card attached? Every combo I have tried said contact can’t find. Can’t drive my car now because I haven’t rear brakes are now shot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
E-mail "[email protected]" with a quality picture of the front of your wheel lock (showing all the little divots/etchings where the key would fit) & a request a replacement wheel lock key. They can send you a replacement based on the photo. Key is $14.99 + shipping (7-10business days) but you can pay extra to overnight or whatever. Cara is the name of the person that handles it. I've done this within the last month. I called the McGard NY office and they gave me this info. I have since received my Key and works perfectly. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I lost my lock right after getting my RS... (stupid...) Turns out McGuard was originally never notified by ford that they were using these locks on the RS. They were all listed to be installed on European Ford Transits. Luckily I live near the McGuard and was able to convince them the locks were stock. Looks like I was the first idiot to loose the key?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts