Ford Focus RS Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
I live right outside Daytona Beach and even with Dorian turning slightly north it still doesn’t look too good for home.

I’m more than concerned for back home as I left Thursday morning for this long planned trip to Italy/Greece that I just started, the timing is terrible 😒

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
I live right outside Daytona Beach and even with Dorian turning slightly north it still doesn’t look too good for home.

I’m more than concerned for back home as I left Thursday morning for this long planned trip to Italy/Greece that I just started, the timing is terrible 😒
S,

Good to know you are out of town.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #203

I’m more than concerned for back home as I left Thursday morning for this long planned trip to Italy/Greece that I just started, the timing is terrible
Luckily, it looks to be minimal along the Florida coast compared to the Bahamas.

My current situation:

Batten down the hatches @ControlNode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #206

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
It stopped drizzling last night. They said it should be better for the rest of the week.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Da geese just showed up north here & are quacking up like crazy in da middle of da night... have to shut da windows at nite now...

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

A touch of fall, well for a couple of days.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #211

A record setting October day here in NC.

201 - 214 of 214 Posts