Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the current mess here in SE NC. County schools are out today, the civilian workforce doesn't report until 1:00pm, military reports at 12:00pm. All of this because we has a mix of sleet/rain which has froze to the roadways. Well, I've been looking for a chance to test out the Conti ProContacts in something other than rain.

weather.PNG

weather 2.PNG

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
It is 5 degrees F out as of now. We are about to get hit with another 6 inches of snow (which is like a dusting to us now) to add to the 8ft already around my driveway :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
-20 when I got home last night around 11:30. It's been brutal this past week up here in frozen vermont.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Northeast Ohio.....It was -24 yesterday. The record low for the State was recorded 2 towns over. Major warm up today.

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally, after about 45 minutes of chipping I made it into the FoST. Three different coats of frozen precip. The heck with global warming here in NC.

ice.jpg

ice2.jpg

Headed out to work and had no issues the semi-frozen sleet/ice on the roadways. Made it all the way to work to receive a phone call that post was closed. NICE! I have a few things to do here at work and I'll be heading home.

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here was the backroads on the way to work. For once I kept the ESC on the entire way.

road.jpg

That's a downed vehicle up ahead and on the right that needed a jump and a tow. Gotta love a little sleet/ice.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here was the backroads on the way to work. For once I kept the ESC on the entire way.

That's a downed vehicle up ahead and on the right that needed a jump and a tow. Gotta love a little sleet/ice.
Roads are waaaaaaay better than they are here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hasn't got over 36 all day. If it would drop 10 degrees it would freeze and post would be closed tomorrow. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got a "Light dusting" which turned into 4-5". Roads suck, had to turn around and come home until they actually decide to plow.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Its sunny and in the low teens here. I think we are supposed to get up to 20 today, then snow tonight and tomorrow with a high of 28º

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 20 of 210 Posts
About this Discussion
209 Replies
92 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing