Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ford announced that they will be producing 12 performance vehicles in the next several years. Some we know about: Raptor, 350GT, RS, GT. So what else is next. Do you think there will be a Fusion RS or some SUV RS version?

Let the rumors begin...

·
Registered
21 Posts
That car would have been more camouflaged to me WITHOUT the camo vinyl than with it lol.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I remember seeing a Fusion with fender flares, camouflage,and manufacturer plates going down 23 last spring/summer. Can't remember if it had quad exhaust or not but definitely got me thinking about a Fusion ST/RS model.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I might just be remembering a total rumor, but I might recall an interview with Raj Nair where he said something about Ford only doing one RS vehicle at a time. I think it was in response to a question about a possible Fiesta RS (which would be totally badass). I would put money on Ford announcing a Fusion ST within the next year though; and likely using the AWD from the RS. No insider info here. Pure wild ass guess.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Don't forget about an Escape/Kuga ST.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
A fusion ST sounds plausible for the next vehicle. I do see a Fiesta RS down the line, only thing is Ford stated they won't make two RS vehicle at the same time.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm willing to bet a fiesta RS awd 270 bhp paddle shifters 2,500 lbs would be nice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i've been wondering this as well. All I can think of is the Fusion ST and potential Fiesta RS or something.. for the near future... didn't know about the "only 1 RS at a time" thing. interesting.

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
46 Participants
Pasta Fazool
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing