Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was trying to visualize what our garage will look like when the new addition replaces the HHR:

From this:

To this:

So now I am already more impatient.

Jacob

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
I was trying to visualize what our garage will look like when the new addition replaces the HHR:

So now I am already more impatient.

Jacob
LOL, I do too much handyman stuff and have way too many supplies and tools and the +5 space is used up across the whole back. it is organized, but nowhere as clean and pristine as yours. I like you license idea of "SVT RS" though technically it is not from the SVT group.

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
418 Posts
My double car garage will still be full of my DJ/AV gear. Too much gear! ...my truck will now be parked attached to my trailer at the storage yard and the RS will be my daily driver and be parked on the drive.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
My garage is so full of tools and car parts that the Abarth is a tight fit. I am not sure how much rearranging it will take to make the Focus fit, but most of my neighbors have given up trying. The only other car that I've seen fit in them is an E46 335i.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just got a 12x12 commercial rug for free. My RS is going to sit pretty on that. I'm putting the race car outside till I can rent a space to put it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Oh the Dilemma. If I keep my tool box in my garage my RS won't fit, if I don't, then I won't have what I need to tinker at 2:00 AM if I feel the need. My RS may just have to stay out in the cold.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
LOL, I do too much handyman stuff and have way too many supplies and tools and the +5 space is used up across the whole back. it is organized, but nowhere as clean and pristine as yours. I like you license idea of "SVT RS" though technically it is not from the SVT group.

YMMV,

MidCow3
And "FPG RS"... doesn't sound near as cool. ;-)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
So true, and my second & third set of wheels are already in the basement :)
You probably have a special relationship with your Snap-on driver the same way I did when working for Chevy and Goodyear. "Come on out here young man... No problem, we can set up an account for you with easy weekly payments". I used to get a freakin' chubby every time I walked on that truck. TOOLS TOOLS TOOLS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You probably have a special relationship with your Snap-on driver the same way I did when working for Chevy and Goodyear. "Come on out here young man... No problem, we can set up an account for you with easy weekly payments". I used to get a freakin' chubby every time I walked on that truck. TOOLS TOOLS TOOLS!!!!!
LOL, well it started when I went to school and got 50% off on everything. Then my wrench turning days it was, "oh, I only have to pay you $50 a week, sweet". Then there are the deals where you get a 10-15K box for only 6K and you make money off the box your trading on, so your just like why the F not right lol.

Needless to say I try to avoid him now unless I absolutely need something, or buying presents for my dad.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
LOL, well it started when I went to school and got 50% off on everything. Then my wrench turning days it was, "oh, I only have to pay you $50 a week, sweet". Then there are the deals where you get a 10-15K box for only 6K and you make money off the box your trading on, so your just like why the F not right lol.

Needless to say I try to avoid him now unless I absolutely need something, or buying presents for my dad.
Luckily I wasn't turning the wrenches for a living, but was managing. So my habit didn't get too far out of control. Oh.... and I was newly married. So, buying cars, furniture, appliances, etc., kept me from burying myself too bad. Hell, if I'd been left to my own devices at that time in my life, I'd have 200k worth of Snap-on stuff now. One of the few things I've ever seen that's probably worst than a crack habit. :eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm still building mine......��

IMG_20160529_144851.jpg

·
Registered
409 Posts
The newest AWD toy will reside in the driveway... unless it FoRSes one of these to stay out of the garage! Yeah I need a dang lift... :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
The newest AWD toy will reside in the driveway... unless it FoRSes one of these to stay out of the garage! Yeah I need a dang lift... :D

I am in envy of your collection man! I'm drooling just look at the picture!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
15 Participants
Qluber
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing