• Still thinking

Votes: 26 8.4%
341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Focus RS Frozen White
5 Posts
I have only named a few of my cars over the years

1989 Jeep Wrangler - Phoenix - Because when it broke on the trails it always came back big and better
2004 Mini Cooper S - Rook - Because of the Checkerboard Roof

Haven't decided my Frozen White RS yet... Thinking something to do with yeti/ abominable snowman type of thing, playing off the color and you don't RS's every often.

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
96 Posts
I'm not into naming my cars, but my youngest daughter made me pick one for my Ford Edge that I had before the RS (she has the Edge now). The Edge was our family hauler, which was used for many road (and off-road) trips and anything else family or Home Depot transport related.

I picked "Pablo", for the character from the "Ash vs Evil Dead" tv series. Pablo was always having bad things happen to him, but never gave up and kept on going. So I thought that was appropriate for the Edge... it took a lot of crap over the years but never once gave us any troubles.

So that same daughter said I had to name my RS. I told her no... that I still wasn't into naming cars. She said that if I didn't pick a name that she'd call the car "Pablo Jr" (the Edge and the RS are both black, and the RS kind of looks like a smaller version of it). I told her that's fine.... I was expecting to put the RS through a lot and I'd expect that it would just keep on going as well.

·
Registered
2016 Focus RS Frozen White
5 Posts
Thank you guys for the help! Couple of the names have me thinking, I'll let you know when its official lol

341 - 354 of 354 Posts