Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Still thinking

Votes: 24 7.9%

• Total voters
321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vader. Shadow Black '17. Got the Imperial logo decal on the rear window and license place TIEXONE (which fellow Star Wars nerds will know is Vader's special TIE fighter).

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Mine is called Smokey because I bought him during the Australian bushfires, also answers to thunderbird one as a friend bought a tricked out ford explorer and he agrees to do the heavy lifting while I do the Scott and quick response stuff. Reminds me, got to practice the thunderbird walk. Stay safe in these weird times everyone,

·
Registered
356 Posts
It’s a white appliance. The “fridge “ works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
My stealth grey '17 RS (company car) is named Penny, after my mistress. She works for my company as my Senior Adviser. Both treat me very well... LOL
My '95 Porsche 911 C2 (owned since '98) is called Eleanor (Gone In 60 Seconds) my second mistress...
Is that bad?

·
Super Moderator
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Our granddaughter coined the name Pepe Le Pew....black, not to big, packs a punch View attachment 335228

Ya, Pepe a skunk that had a thing for a cat? always confused me when I was younger other than the fact the cat had a white paint incident. Thanks Warner Bros!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts

Ya, Pepe a skunk that had a thing for a cat? always confused me when I was younger other than the fact the cat had a white paint incident. Thanks Warner Bros!

Thanks for the memories! On that note...if you remember, Disney inserted gritty content
A close friend was an artist for Zippo, and said her artwork always contained a pot leaf.
Who knows how much other psych ops we have absorbed. “That’s all folks” 🐷

·
Registered
815 Posts
I renamed mine to Rallye Leaky.

321 - 340 of 340 Posts