• Total voters
301 - 320 of 322 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Ao Oni = Blue Demon

My Old Evo X: Kuro Oni = Black Demon.

The wife's CMax: Kuro Tenshi = Blank Angel

Demon cause it cost a grip on insurance and gas...... My wife's the oposite!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nitrous Blue, and his name is Crayola.
Wife’s Silver C-Max is Joule (energy/chicks name)
Red Superduty is Zilla
Rat-Bike is Frank for Frankenstein
Triumph is matte silver and called Mako (fast and silver shark)
R1200GSA is Triple black and Named Patti (called the squatting cow in Europe...so Patti seemed fitting).
The soon to be LS swapped 325i is Java (actual color is Swartz II)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don’t really give cars human names but my fiesta st I always said was a party.

The focus I sorta think about of as a soulful racecar that reminds me of my youth and the fun of automotive hobby modding. I’m a pre- CPA and wanted to get the plate FOCUSD but it’s taken in Florida. In reality I have been fixing the car since I got it so in my head this car is an expensive c**t named Haley or Brenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine is Tiff (Tiffany), as a result of seeing this video years ago. Fast forward to 1.55 if you want to find out why...

Search YouTube for "The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix: A Man's Guide To Women" (My post count is too low to post a link to it. Sorry...)

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Mine is Tiff (Tiffany), as a result of seeing this video years ago. Fast forward to 1.55 if you want to find out why...

Search YouTube for "The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix: A Man's Guide To Women" (My post count is too low to post a link to it. Sorry...)
Is this safe for work to view?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Focus is RC - for rally car or RC from toy story cause my friends call it a matchbox car . Also call it baby blue.

And have a plain old fiesta as the daily called fifi

·
Registered
65 Posts
My internet handle has been "Rabid Smurf" since 1995, it seems like a fitting name for a Nitrous Blue Focus RS as well as having the side benefit of using RS as a shorthand variant.

It's like it was meant to be.

301 - 320 of 322 Posts