Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand White gives you very little back when detailing, but what products do you guys use to make White Paint look Great?
Whats the steps to protect and make white pop? wash, clay, wash, sealer then wax :confused:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I understand White gives you very little back when detailing, but what products do you guys use to make White Paint look Great?
Whats the steps to protect and make white pop? wash, clay, wash, sealer then wax :confused:
I don't know if I would say it gives little back, it just doesn't get as beat up as darker colors. It sure is to keep looking nice though.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Wax? What's that? :)

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
It's an excellent option and when combined with optimums no rinse, you can wash and seal your vehicle in under 90 minutes...which gives you more time behind the wheel! Did you ever contact that detailer I suggested to you?

Roadrunner1659,

Yes, was just kidding. But I think you have convinced me to do the Opti Seal ;)

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I had a artic white 91 Camero that was terrible to wax. Had to get a trouble light out and look at the glare to get all of it buffed to a shine. Never waxed it again lol

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Oh my god $134 ?!?!?
Says $94.62 on my side. And it was on my xmas list actually, so a family member got that kit for me. :)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
No that's cool but I am just trying to understand how it could cost so much. Even $94 hurts to think about and then shipping...
I don't know if it helps lol, but its free shipping over $50.00.

·
Registered
964 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts