Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we already have a RS theme Christmas thread so here's a different one.

Mine is a Mr. Beer brewing kit that my wife bought me for Christmas.

IMG_4893.JPG

So now I have a 8.5l brown plastic barrel filled with wort and yeast and the calendar marked for the 8th of January for the next step.

This is going to be my first try and home brewing some beer.

I'm still in shock that my wife would get me something like this to experiment with. (She doesn't know what this is going to start!)

Reactions: spudo

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
About 15 years ago, the wife and I decided that it'd be fun to shop for ourselves, then open up each others gifts. So this Christmas I bought myself a shifter. Fully CNC'd and about eleventy times stiffer than the stock unit. Arrived before Christmas, and had to make sure it was installed before yesterday.
IMG_5645-vi.jpg

It's even in Christmas Red. :)

Reactions: Noodles and KingZee

·
Registered
575 Posts
When my 81 yr old Dad gave me a present after stating 'no gifts' I had no idea what was in the box...

Mine is a PB600 Winch.

It's 20 yrs since I moved on from operating Snow Groomers...ran them from about 16 to 25yrs. Helped that Dad was mountain Manager of a ski resort, and I'd been repairing the cat tracks and subjected to every menial task since I was 12.

Reactions: spudo

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just finished this up. The only bottle with a label is the bottom of the barrel blend that I'm saving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another 2-3 weeks to carbonate. 1 February I'll be checking them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wife got me this from Croatia

It came with a nice thank you note from the artist and looks great on the wall of home office that doubles as the sim racing room.
20160104_141433_resized_1.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts