Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT PRIZES HAVE YOU WON?

At EBC we like to give away free gifts, promotional items and run competitions with various prizes, including our recent Fiesta ST giveaway and our upcoming muscle car sweepstake (The EBC Brakes Muscle Car Sweepstakes (powernationtv.com)

This got us wondering, what prizes have people won, good or bad? Some of our team at EBC HQ have won clothing, free food and drink and even a holiday!

We want you to join in, and comment below with what prize you won, what you had to do to win it, and show us any photos that were involved.

We will send out a couple of free EBC Brakes gifts to one randomly selected participant along the way.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also won an EBC brakes giveaway! :D a few years back, I won a $500 gift card from a radio station and I didn't even realize I'd entered. When they called me I thought it was a scam until I verified the company name and person who called.

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
$10 gift card from a Petrol station 76 by using their app to gas up rather than physically paying at cashier or pump two weeks ago.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mid ‘70s I won a 3 pack of golf balls at a company Christmas party.
Fast forward to ‘21, I won the EBC Brakes giveaway!👍
In primary school, I entered a colouring in competition held by a local newspaper. They kept the prize a secret until they announced the winner.

The prize ended up being a months worth of dog food/treats, a dog collar and leash,dog chew toy etc. I didn’t want the prize, but my mum said it would be rude if I refused.

So, I ended up having to accept the prize for a months worth of dog food, even though we owned a cat.

·
Registered
2016 RS2
344 Posts
Back in elementary school (circa 1999?) I was about 10 years old. I don’t even remember there being a contest at school but I won a portable CD player (with anti-skip!!)

I still remember it to this day. How could I ever forhet

View attachment 353561
Haha that just brought back some old memories…
I had this one forever…

·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In primary school, I entered a colouring in competition held by a local newspaper. They kept the prize a secret until they announced the winner.

The prize ended up being a months worth of dog food/treats, a dog collar and leash,dog chew toy etc. I didn’t want the prize, but my mum said it would be rude if I refused.

So, I ended up having to accept the prize for a months worth of dog food, even though we owned a cat.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
4 Posts
Won a $800 rucksack from Mystery Ranch on Instagram. Didn’t pay a cent. For all you military/Infantry dudes out there, you know that’s pretty exciting.

·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We will be deciding who gets some free EBC gifts next week, thanks to everyone who has joined in so far.

·
Registered
2016 RS2
344 Posts
When I was about 12 years old, my school at the time had a huge jar of jelly beans, and you had to guess how many were in it… well I ended up taking the jar home!! I can’t tell you the last time I’ve ate a jelly bean..

·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I was about 12 years old, my school at the time had a huge jar of jelly beans, and you had to guess how many were in it… well I ended up taking the jar home!! I can’t tell you the last time I’ve ate a jelly bean..
Probably didn’t fancy any more after a jar full!

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
In 2009 I won a regional bodybuilding show, for which I received a Boston Pizza beer glass. Which struck me as odd 🤨

In the early 90's I won a Fender Guitar Wars (on bass) and got a Stratocaster.
Your beer glass story brings to mind...the get a Covid shot, receive a joint plan.
(Can’t make that up, it was on CBS)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts