Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sitting here pining about when I'd be taking delivery of my car when I decided to pick up a windshield Hoonigan decal from eBay. I would've bought it from the actual Hoonigan site but the decal is never in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
18" team dynamics pro race 1.2's
Mountek cell phone holder
Various detailing/cleaning materials including wash mitts, grit guards, claybars, a hose nozzle

That's about it...so far...

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pro Clip phone mount

Waiting on the Husky Liners to confirm the fit in the RS
I'm all onboard for the Pro Clip mount. I'm wondering a bit about the Weathertech liners coming from my FoST to FoRS, are they the same?

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Various detailing/cleaning materials including wash mitts, grit guards, claybars, a hose.
I feel you brother, currently stockpiling detail materials as we speak. I'm looking for a few replacement heads for my orbital detailing buffer as I type.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm all onboard for the Pro Clip mount. I'm wondering a bit about the Weathertech liners coming from my FoST to FoRS, are they the same?

I plans on using mine. I hope they fit.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Blend mount radar detector mount, husky weather beater floor mats, remote start, clear bra on front of car, window tint.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts

Does the Pro Clip mount really SCREW into the dash?

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does the Pro Clip mount really SCREW into the dash?
No, it clips into/on the dash area. The only screws are to adjust the mount itself and it's a two piece unit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, it clips into/on the dash area. The only screws are to adjust the mount itself and it's a two piece unit.
Ahh, thank you. I see that on their site now.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Floor Mats, Shift Knob, Radar Detector, Dash Cam (xmas present). I just need to confirm the lug pattern and I'll buy some wheels. Waiting til next time I see one in person, I should have measured at SEMA.

And then I've already got one shop that will clear their scheduled as soon as we know when it'll be here to start doing R&D on other parts like intercooler, charge pipes, intake, etc.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Floor Mats, Shift Knob, Radar Detector, Dash Cam (xmas present). I just need to confirm the lug pattern and I'll buy some wheels. Waiting til next time I see one in person, I should have measured at SEMA.
Bolt pattern will be the same as the ST- 5x108

1 - 20 of 485 Posts