Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to you'll gamers out there!! Anyone out there "chirp chirp chirp". (crickets) No one? Well, I'll be going post-apocalyptic in 4 hrs with Fallout 4 on PC. Been waiting for this one for a while now, maybe longer than the RS, ha.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was playing Need for speed then stopped because of how bad the game came out to be. I may pick up fallout for PC (never played the previous ones), but for now I'll be playing SC2: LOTV until I rage quick that game lol.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Varies all across the board...from Uncharted, Assassins Creed,Mass Effect (love this one), Civilization V, STO, you name it...although getting old for games at this point.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Battlefield hardline. Cops n robbers is so funny and fun and I don't know why. Battlefront next. No car games for my ps4. I'm thinking I want dirt rally on a gaming computer with full steering wheel, clutch and peddles as the driving games kinda suck on ps4.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have been trying to give Elite: Dangerous a go but for an MMO it is very lonely so I may go back to playing EVE Online and Guild Wars 2

·
Registered
215 Posts
Jumping around between Witcher 3, MGS V, GRID: Autosport, Tales of Zestiria, and Wolf Among Us on PC. My backlog is some 50+ games large. :/

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
When I can get free time and be mobile Ingress. Want to play more FM6 when anchored to the house, but can't bring myself to use controller and I have no wheel for the XB1. MY Game PC broke a month ago shortly after the 6TB raid drive died, and no time to work on fixing it.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Battlefield hardline. Cops n robbers is so funny and fun and I don't know why. Battlefront next. No car games for my ps4. I'm thinking I want dirt rally on a gaming computer with full steering wheel, clutch and peddles as the driving games kinda suck on ps4.
I have my whole rig setup to switch from PS3 to PS4 when the time comes. I hope some good driving games show up for it. Meantime, just hanging on to the old PS3, playing GT6 on the PS3. Used to be crack addicted to playing the COD games online. But, now that players are flying, and I keep getting killed by zit farmers... I put that series under the bus. Would LOVE to have a good FPS game that was just f'n war, with modern weapons. Not some freakin' jet pack mess like COD has become. Useless.

·
Registered
56 Posts
FORZA 6. if you like to race S,R, or Drift and are a clean racer your more than welcome to join me and my racing buddys just about every night. if interested P.m ME AND ILL GIVE YOU ME g.t

·
Registered
591 Posts
Destiny. Entirely too much Destiny.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I have my whole rig setup to switch from PS3 to PS4 when the time comes. I hope some good driving games show up for it. Meantime, just hanging on to the old PS3, playing GT6 on the PS3. Used to be crack addicted to playing the COD games online. But, now that players are flying, and I keep getting killed by zit farmers... I put that series under the bus. Would LOVE to have a good FPS game that was just f'n war, with modern weapons. Not some freakin' jet pack mess like COD has become. Useless.

So many hackers on cod! PS4 on playstation network has done a fantastic job getting rid of those assholes. However I did see a guy driving a couch around on BF hardline. COD got lame with stupid guns and characters. BF4 on the PS4 is what your after as far as a war game. I liked COD world at war before all the hackers flew around and aim botted. Dig the gran turismo and would get it for my ps4, but that game is still a year out.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
So many hackers on cod! PS4 on playstation network has done a fantastic job getting rid of those assholes. However I did see a guy driving a couch around on BF hardline. COD got lame with stupid guns and characters. BF4 on the PS4 is what your after as far as a war game. I liked COD world at war before all the hackers flew around and aim botted. Dig the gran turismo and would get it for my ps4, but that game is still a year out.
Yeah... the cheaters just SUCK!!!! What I want is COD4 back, optimized, and a room for only old fockers like me to play in. Something like the "Too old for this sh!t... crappy reflexes... drinks beer while playing" room. I'm down for that.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Get it on PC for mod capability.
I don't game on a PC, and my rig is set-up and dedicated to PS3/4. I thought about doing a gaming only PC, but I'm not PC savvy enough to keep me from rage smashing the PC. They already piss me off enough as it is. I just wanna turn the sucker on and play. Hate fiddling with computers. Wish I was good with them, but the only 3 uses I've found for a PC so far are connecting to VPN for work, Google, and Pron.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
21 Participants
sda3
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing