Ford Focus RS Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,272 Posts
A Google search already has addressed Sarah n Tuned, not that it really matters if she's male or female......J/S. And this debate was restarted by a Mercedes owner? Come on peeps, we're better than this.

Reactions: DARTH55

·
Registered
573 Posts
Actualy there was an attractive woman @ Tooele when I did the Adrenaline Academy...She and her husband each had their own RS's...She had blown 2 gearboxes in hers, which were covered under warrenty! AMAZING!

About a year ago I briefly saw an FW RS making a left hand turn. I quickly glanced over & it was a woman, I’d say probably in her 50s & I was blown away. I’ve also seen a Fiesta ST in my area with an older female driver. I just think it’s pretty cool because you’ll rarely, if ever, see a female driver in an RS or ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
A Google search already has addressed Sarah n Tuned, not that it really matters if she's male or female......J/S. And this debate was restarted by a Mercedes owner? Come on peeps, we're better than this.
I viewed some of her stuff yesterday for the first time... I don't have any complaints...she appears to me to be qute thorough, accurate& attractive.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
About a year ago I briefly saw an FW RS making a left hand turn. I quickly glanced over & it was a woman, I’d say probably in her 50s & I was blown away. I’ve also seen a Fiesta ST in my area with an older female driver. I just think it’s pretty cool because you’ll rarely, if ever, see a female driver in an RS or ST.

ive actually noticed this in my area. i never see RS anyways so that doesn't matter. foST are almost always 25-35 y/o males, but the fiST is damn near exclusively 50 y/o women. i know younger guys buy that car too, but ive never actually seen it. whenever i've gone and checked out fiST's on dealer lots, they always have the telltale bumper scrapes and dings of a car driven by a 50 y/o woman. not trying to stereotype but i call it like i see it

·
Registered
715 Posts
Our RS club here in Queensland has a few woman - in fact two of the four FB admins are women owners and we would normally get at least four to five ladies at club drives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Her channel used to be about her transgender transformation but she has scrubbed all evidence of her past when the car vlogging took off. I thought it was fairly obvious. I've got nothing against transgenders, but she used to speak openly about it and now conceals anything alluding to it. Seems a bit reckless if a substantial amount of her Patreon patrons are doing it because of sexual attraction and may turn hostile if they knew if she was born a man.

·
Registered
573 Posts
There are heaps of female Focus RS owners in Australia. Heaps. I think that's great!

That’s pretty cool.... You’ll rarely see a female driving a manual out here in CA. There used to be a cute blonde by me that drove a Black ST. I always wanted to say hi & ask her about the ST, but I haven’t seen her in months, so I assume she moved or got another car.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That’s pretty cool.... You’ll rarely see a female driving a manual out here in CA. There used to be a cute blonde by me that drove a Black ST. I always wanted to say hi & ask her about the ST, but I haven’t seen her in months, so I assume she moved or got another car.

It is - it would be interesting to get a poll of genders on the FB Forum (as much as I hate FB). By estimates, probably 30/70 ratio. Great to see women who love their cars, love driving fast (when appropriate), and many take theirs on the track.

·
Registered
782 Posts

Maybe her warranty ran out, or her fuel mileage wasn't up to her expectations.......

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
My sister loves her fiesta but complains about it’s lack of power.

I told her we should look at the Fiesta ST, but she didn’t want a manual at all. I told her it was easy as pie to drive but couldn’t sell her on it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
My sister loves her fiesta but complains about it’s lack of power.

I told her we should look at the Fiesta ST, but she didn’t want a manual at all. I told her it was easy as pie to drive but couldn’t sell her on it.

The GTI would be a good fit for her... comes with an automatic, small & sporty & gets good MPGs..... I don’t trust those Fiesta or Focus DCTs. longterm. I have one & it’s garbage.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
It is - it would be interesting to get a poll of genders on the FB Forum (as much as I hate FB). By estimates, probably 30/70 ratio. Great to see women who love their cars, love driving fast (when appropriate), and many take theirs on the track.
There is... well it isn’t about genders, but females ( I don’t know what it’s polite to call em) I’d do a link, but somebody will beat me to it.XX Chromosome RS buyers/owners - Any girls (women if you...

kinda ugly, but it will get you there...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
The GTI would be a good fit for her... comes with an automatic, small & sporty & gets good MPGs..... I don’t trust those Fiesta or Focus DCTs. longterm. I have one & it’s garbage.

Those were out of her range.

FiSTs are reliable as hell though. Honestly if a used one came along at the right price I’d pick one up.

Reactions: PokerRun388

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Seen at least a dozen LanEvo drivers in SoCal during my time.

There was a white Evo IX female driver I used to see on my commute..... till this pandemic happened.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts