Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I joined this forum just so I could ask this. Serious question, and I'm not trying to be insulting, offensive, or anything other than curious:

Is Sarah n Tuned a male or female? At first glance she appears to be female, but upon closer evaluation, she has a strong jawline, thicker/muscular arms, and is taller than an average female. I'm just genuinely curious and I wouldn't negatively judge her one way or the other.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't read page 2 of the thread. Apparently I'm not the only one lol
Thanks for posting?

But honestly does it matter? Sarah's a human being, and I'm struggling to see where personal life choices that don't affect anyone come into play regarding watching a video. I watched some the video before the discussion turned to being about Sarah vs the video, I didn't find it added much value to all of the other reviews of our car that are out there.

Just to stir the pot, I find the seats to be supremely comfortable after the 2k mile break-in and have no problem with the high H-point. Them's the breaks when designing a performance car around a econobox with a intentionally high H-point. Like Doug Demuro (IIRC) said, this car is 9/10 good at pretty much anything, so complaining about a high seating position means that Ford did a pretty good job with everything else (HG excluded obviously). If I wanted to drive with my butt 3 inches off of the ground I would have bought a Lotus...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for posting?

But honestly does it matter? Sarah's a human being, and I'm struggling to see where personal life choices that don't affect anyone come into play regarding watching a video. I watched some the video before the discussion turned to being about Sarah vs the video, I didn't find it added much value to all of the other reviews of our car that are out there.

Just to stir the pot, I find the seats to be supremely comfortable after the 2k mile break-in and have no problem with the high H-point. Them's the breaks when designing a performance car around a econobox with a intentionally high H-point. Like Doug Demuro (IIRC) said, this car is 9/10 good at pretty much anything, so complaining about a high seating position means that Ford did a pretty good job with everything else (HG excluded obviously). If I wanted to drive with my butt 3 inches off of the ground I would have bought a Lotus...
People (with a modicum of intellect) are naturally curious. If someone puts his or herself out there on social media, people are obviously going to be curious about whether that person is a male or female when they look like a woman but also have the physical characteristics of a man. I 100 percent agree that she deserves the same degree of respect as anyone else (all else being equal), but I'm not going to pretend like the transgender thing doesn't exist. Just like I'm not going to pretend not to notice if someone is 20 years old or 90 years old.

Regarding the rest of your comment, I drive a Mercedes and know practically nothing about the Focus RS except what I've seen on Stradman's channel lol. It's an impressive little car though.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I joined this forum just so I could ask this. Serious question, and I'm not trying to be insulting, offensive, or anything other than curious:

Is Sarah n Tuned a male or female? At first glance she appears to be female, but upon closer evaluation, she has a strong jawline, thicker/muscular arms, and is taller than an average female. I'm just genuinely curious and I wouldn't negatively judge her one way or the other.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't read page 2 of the thread. Apparently I'm not the only one lol
Still confused on why you joined a forum of a car you don't own just to ask a question about a video review that was linked here? I'm fairly sure you have some form of a YouTube account and could have asked in the linked video or messaged Sarah directly for an answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still confused on why you joined a forum of a car you don't own just to ask a question about a video review that was linked here? I'm fairly sure you have some form of a YouTube account and could have asked in the linked video or messaged Sarah directly for an answer.
I did a Google search to see if I could find an answer to satisfy my curiosity, and that led me here. I absentmindedly didn't click on the second page of the thread before posting (my bad). Yeah, I could have asked on her YouTube channel, but YouTube channel owners have a bad habit of deleting unwanted comments and banning people from commenting if they happen to dislike the comment (even if it's somewhat trivial or benign). So that's why I didn't ask there. Hope this answers your question(s).

·
Registered
120 Posts
I did a Google search to see if I could find an answer to satisfy my curiosity, and that led me here. I absentmindedly didn't click on the second page of the thread before posting (my bad). Yeah, I could have asked on her YouTube channel, but YouTube channel owners have a bad habit of deleting unwanted comments and banning people from commenting if they happen to dislike the comment (even if it's somewhat trivial or benign). So that's why I didn't ask there. Hope this answers your question(s).
Stick around though, you may get converted!

·
Registered
739 Posts

Sarah self-identifies as female, and I believe any details beyond that are none of your goddamn business.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts